You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

JADEs Gran Confirms Jade as a Bully.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 15:15 (#592)
Subject: JADEs Gran Confirms Jade as a Bully.

Jade's gran: She's always been a bully
Day 19, 10:34 UTC -

It seems.....Jade Goody's grandmother has told a newspaper that the Big Brother star has been a bully all of her life.

Jacqueline Goody - mother of Jade's dad Andrew - claimed that the 25-year-old used to single out Katie Berwick, one of her own friends at school when she was 15.

"She'd belittle Katie when she brought her to see me. Katie was overweight and Jade would make all kinds of cruel comments such as 'porky'. Once Jade's taunts were so bad Katie ran from my house in tears," Jacqueline told the Sunday Mirror.

"Then she'd gang up on her with her other mates. I couldn't understand why, because they were friends - but that's what they were like. Deep down, Jade is very insecure and she lashes out at those around her and gets others on her side to attack the ones who are weak. If Shilpa wasn't in the house she would have singled someone else out for the same treatment."

Katie confirmed: "Jade had a way of turning the other girls against me. She would tell them lies, saying I had been rude about them and the next thing they would be after me. I hated going to school because of her. It was all verbal bullying - she never actually physically hit me, but she hurt me mentally. She used to shout at me in my face."
Top of the page Bottom of the page
emptybox
Posted 21/1/2007 16:42 (#606 - in reply to #592)
Subject: RE: JADEs Gran Confirms Jade as a Bully.

Well she bullied Sophie on BB3.

Must admit I had conveniently forgotten that in the interim.
Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 21:37 (#666 - in reply to #606)

Yes and I have just been reading that she was very nasty to RIK WALLER from Pop Idol when they both appeared in Back to Reality. She apparently kept going on about his weight telling him he was fat and that he completely stunk....
becki
Posted 21/1/2007 21:49 (#668 - in reply to #592)
Subject: Re: JADEs Gran Confirms Jade as a Bully.

Executive Member

Thats not very nice to say about your own Granddaughter.

Edited by becki 21/1/2007 21:50
Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 22:14 (#670 - in reply to #668)

becki - 21/1/2007 21:49 Thats not very nice to say about your own Granddaughter.

Hi Becki...your right in what you say...its very odd that a member of Jades own family would say that... and no matter what Jade has done, you would think that her own family would stand up for her.   A lot of people though have seen her be a bully in three of her TV shows now though, so its a very tough call how people can support her.  I think if Jade has a problem with anger which is probably at the root of her behaviour then she may now seek some help with that.

Her crying is painful to watch...I am a softie like you...but I cross that with cynicism when I see TOO MUCH crying...I think its never good to overdo anything...and Jade will never do herself favours if she does not practice some self -control.

Despite it all, I think Jade will come out of this alright, because from various reports I have read it seems that Endermol are backing her all the way as it is,nt just Jades interests they need to protect right now.  Anyway, we shall see what the future holds no doubt.  

becki
Posted 21/1/2007 22:27 (#671 - in reply to #670)

Executive Member

Odm - 21/1/2007 22:14

becki - 21/1/2007 21:49 Thats not very nice to say about your own Granddaughter.

Hi Becki...your right in what you say...its very odd that a member of Jades own family would say that... and no matter what Jade has done, you would think that her own family would stand up for her.   A lot of people though have seen her be a bully in three of her TV shows now though, so its a very tough call how people can support her.  I think if Jade has a problem with anger which is probably at the root of her behaviour then she may now seek some help with that.

Her crying is painful to watch...I am a softie like you...but I cross that with cynicism when I see TOO MUCH crying...I think its never good to overdo anything...and Jade will never do herself favours if she does not practice some self -control.

Despite it all, I think Jade will come out of this alright, because from various reports I have read it seems that Endermol are backing her all the way as it is,nt just Jades interests they need to protect right now.  Anyway, we shall see what the future holds no doubt.  

I hope so!!
What are we like?!!!!
But i like Jade, and i have posted my views on DS, and other people are starting to forgive Jade. Just because Jade said what she thought to Shilpas faces, shes the one getting all the bad press. But in my opinion Danielle and Jo are worse, but i wouldnt wish for any of them to have a hard time when they leave the house.
emptybox
Posted 21/1/2007 23:13 (#675 - in reply to #592)

Remember this Granny is the mother of her estranged Father, so there is probably no love lost.

I was watching the videos of Jade bullying Rik Waller on DS earlier.

Funnily enough I watched both BB3 and Back to Reality, and I had forgotten her behaviour in both, so there is definitely a chance that Jade could redeem herself in the public eye, yet.

I noticed on BBLB that Dermot was trying to get Jade to say that she was going to retire from TV work, but she was noncommital.
I wonder if this is what CH4/Endemol are pushing for because it would take the heat off them.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread