You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

More Advice
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Ask Aisleyne -> Answered QuestionsMessage format

Julian
Posted 9/5/2007 00:18 (#13808)
Subject: More Advice

Executive Member

Hi Aisleyne, hope your feeling alright after the op.

I have to admit that I've been buying More magazine every fortnight just to read your advice column

With these things there's always the suspicion that someone else might be writing it but it's all sounded like you, to my mind.

I must say I've been really impressed. You've given out some really sensible advice and there's some great humour too. I've pretty much agreed with everything you've written but there was one item in the latest issue that I'm not so sure about.

Not that you gave any advice I disagreed with - it was actually the 'You name, I shame" feature - but just that the woman who wrote in mentioned that she had banned her bloke from talking to his ex. but found out he'd been messaging her anyway on FaceBook (whatever that is).

Maybe it's just 'cos I'm a guy but I can't help thinking it was the woman who deserved the shame not the bloke! It seems to me that a healthy relationship should have enough trust in it that no one should need to dictate who the other can or cannot be firends with. Besides what was she doing going through his private messages anyway?

Just wondered what you think

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 9/5/2007 00:38 (#13812 - in reply to #13808)
Subject: RE: More Advice

Executive Member

The column is excellent. I don't usually have any interest is this stuff (honestly). Long may it continue. This is only the beginning. In time, she may have one in Trafalgar Square
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread