You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Justin Timberlake tries to Help Britney
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Odm
Posted 21/2/2007 03:15 (#4659)
Subject: Justin Timberlake tries to Help Britney

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a42923/timberlake-races-to-save...

It has been very strange what Britney Spears has been doing lately. At first I thought it was a publicity stunt shaving off her hair like that. I then thought perhaps she had done it for Children In Need Appeal...since nothing has been confirmed I have started to wonder whether she has serious post natal depression...whatever it is..she has made some very drastic moves shaving her head like that.

Sometimes depression can make you do that..a sort of harmless self harming if you know what I mean...its when your life goes out of control and the only way you can control something..anything...is to attack yourself. If Britney is dong this she is being very public about it...

Justin was very special to her and it looks like he may be able to give her reassurance if she is going off the rails as the papers would have us believe.

As always, Im inclined to want to sit and wait to see what happens next.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 22/2/2007 00:23 (#4864 - in reply to #4659)
Subject: Re: Justin Timberlake tries to Help Britney

Executive Member

Awwww. i know some people think Britney shaving her head was a publicity stunt, but i dont think it was. I think Britney just needs the papers to leave her alone for a while, shes had it hard lately. I think Justin and Britney were a cute couple, i hope he can help her because i feel really sorry for Britney xxxx

Edited by becki 22/2/2007 00:24
bengos
Posted 22/2/2007 14:10 (#4902 - in reply to #4659)

Executive Member

I've always felt sorry for Britney. She's never really had a "normal" life, a bit like Joss Stone over here who is taking some flak at the moment.

However, i'm not sure shaving off all her hair was the best way to say to the media "leave me alone". The best thing for her to do is go home, look after her kids, and get some help.
friskypants
Posted 22/2/2007 16:56 (#4923 - in reply to #4659)

I really like Britney. I actually secretly hope that her and Justin will get back together. But that's very doubtful isn't it?
becki
Posted 25/2/2007 01:26 (#5455 - in reply to #4902)

Executive Member

bengos - 22/2/2007 14:10

I've always felt sorry for Britney. She's never really had a "normal" life, a bit like Joss Stone over here who is taking some flak at the moment.

However, i'm not sure shaving off all her hair was the best way to say to the media "leave me alone". The best thing for her to do is go home, look after her kids, and get some help.

I agree with ya.
I want Justin and Britney to get back together, but i dont think they will They were perfect for each other!! xxxx
Stephanie
Posted 25/2/2007 01:36 (#5458 - in reply to #4659)

My sister says that what goes around comes around song is about britney, am not sure if it is but if so he should move on and stop singing about her. I think Justin should help her out because she's going out of control and needs help. I liked when Brit and Justin were together they suited eachother, more so then Justin and Camren
Stephanie
Posted 25/2/2007 10:30 (#5506 - in reply to #4659)

Cameron Diaz
becki
Posted 25/2/2007 13:40 (#5548 - in reply to #5458)

Executive Member

Stephanie - 25/2/2007 01:36

My sister says that what goes around comes around song is about britney, am not sure if it is but if so he should move on and stop singing about her. I think Justin should help her out because she's going out of control and needs help. I liked when Brit and Justin were together they suited eachother, more so then Justin and Camren

Thats true!
Britney and Justin were so sweet together, i want them to get back together!! lol! xxxx
mich007
Posted 25/2/2007 20:24 (#5627 - in reply to #5458)

Stephanie - 25/2/2007 01:36

He says the song is not about him and Britney, perhaps Cameron, they did split suddenly,Weird.

Edited by mich007 25/2/2007 20:25
joe
Posted 25/2/2007 22:57 (#5645 - in reply to #4659)

i dont think britany is doing it because she wants to i think its because shes really deprresed, my dad was really depressed last year and tried to kill himself luckily hes ok now, lets hope britany can get her act together
Odm
Posted 9/3/2007 16:47 (#7112 - in reply to #5645)

joe - 25/2/2007 22:57

i dont think britany is doing it because she wants to i think its because shes really deprresed, my dad was really depressed last year and tried to kill himself luckily hes ok now, lets hope britany can get her act together

Joe, I really am sorry to hear about your dad. I hope that things are beginning to get better now and that your dad is ok? Its great to see that you are so understanding too..
just all I wanted to say to you really...and also it is nice to have you here on the forum.
becki
Posted 9/3/2007 17:18 (#7116 - in reply to #5645)

Executive Member

joe - 25/2/2007 22:57

Awwww Joe, your so sweet, and i'm so glad that you Dad is ok now
Not long now Joe!!! lol x
sophie
Posted 9/3/2007 19:02 (#7133 - in reply to #5645)

joe - 25/2/2007 22:57 i dont think britany is doing it because she wants to i think its because shes really deprresed, my dad was really depressed last year and tried to kill himself luckily hes ok now, lets hope britany can get her act together

joe i neva knew that are you ok????.. im glad hes ok now.. xxxx

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread