You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Science for Eurovision too.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

Odm
Posted 23/2/2007 19:22 (#5256)
Subject: Science for Eurovision too.

Former Big Brother contestant and rap enthusiast Kieron "Science" Harvey is set to make a bid for this year's Eurovision held in Helsinki, the capital of last year winning country, Finland.

The former MC well-known for stirring controversy in the famous household is set to perform a rap-come-garage song in hope win the UK first place, unlike last year's failed attempt by personal enemy of Science's Daz Sampson.

He is among many other famous reality TV stars set to enter BBC's "Making Your Mind Up" such as fellow hosuemate Kemal Shahin and previous contestant Michelle Bass, as well as Pop Idol winner Michelle McManus.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 23/2/2007 19:51 (#5270 - in reply to #5256)
Subject: Re: Science for Eurovision too.

Executive Member

Thanks for the info odm
I thought Science was really funny on BB!! I liked him, but Ash is my all time fav and always will be!
sophie
Posted 23/2/2007 22:51 (#5296 - in reply to #5256)

lol science made me laff when he sed 2 maxwell anthoyn and craig: tweedle dee..tweedle dumb and tweedle t**t.. i lyked all 3 of them specially anthoyn hes hot
Odm
Posted 24/2/2007 01:04 (#5327 - in reply to #5296)

Im so embarrassed to admit I never watched Science and unless someone told me I would not even know which BB he was on. I only really watched two? The one with Alex/Jade/Kate etc ....and BB7 in particular... I may have seen bits and pieces of the other..i.e., I saw a bit of Nadia and wanted her to win...but in truth the rest of the BB's are a blur.
becki
Posted 24/2/2007 01:05 (#5329 - in reply to #5296)

Executive Member

sophie - 23/2/2007 22:51

lol science made me laff when he sed 2 maxwell anthoyn and craig: tweedle dee..tweedle dumb and tweedle t**t.. i lyked all 3 of them specially anthoyn hes hot

Lmao!!
I remember that!! It was so funny! xxxx
sophie
Posted 24/2/2007 15:21 (#5377 - in reply to #5256)

lol.. i always use that phrase 2 ppl i hate lol !!
bunniesfrightenme
Posted 24/2/2007 17:54 (#5393 - in reply to #5256)

I hated Science!!!
Stephanie
Posted 25/2/2007 00:43 (#5442 - in reply to #5256)

I liked science, should be interesting to hear his record. For those who didn't watch bb6 science was loud! and a wannabe rapper but he was kind of funny and had a sweet caring side too, a bit like Ash
becki
Posted 25/2/2007 00:52 (#5445 - in reply to #5256)

Executive Member

Lol Steph!!
Yeah, Science was loud and gobby, but he was really sweet too xxxx
Julian
Posted 25/2/2007 01:15 (#5452 - in reply to #5445)

Executive Member

Sometimes I liked Science and sometimes I disliked Science. On the whole I liked him. He was very principled, I think, but there were times when he went too far and was pretty obnoxious towards people

Still, compared to some of the vipers in BB6 he was an absolute saint

Regards

Julian
becki
Posted 25/2/2007 01:16 (#5453 - in reply to #5452)

Executive Member

Julian - 25/2/2007 01:15

Sometimes I liked Science and sometimes I disliked Science. On the whole I liked him. He was very principled, I think, but there were times when he went too far and was pretty obnoxious towards people

Still, compared to some of the vipers in BB6 he was an absolute saint

Regards

Julian

Lmao!!!
Derek and Science made me laugh, they argued all the time for no reason! xxxx
ofni
Posted 25/2/2007 01:23 (#5454 - in reply to #5256)

Will it be a remix of Thomas Dolby/ Magnus Pyke?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_Blinded_Me_With_Science
friskypants
Posted 25/2/2007 02:10 (#5459 - in reply to #5256)

I LOVE SCIENCE. I WAS A HUGE 'CITIZEN SCIENCE' FAN on DS BB back in the day, before the Ais hater trolls took over and people were still nice to each other.

Power to the people. Science p**sed all over Creepy Craig, the Oompa Loompa (An'tnee) and Maxwell the only middle-class chav in existence.

Did I mention I loathe Craig the tit-boy but do you know what, one of my best internet friends runs a Craig fan forum and we get on fine. I never attacked her personally for liking Craig. So why are we attacked personally for liking Ais. I do not understand the mentality of these weird trolls. Craig is one of the worst examples of humanity I have ever witnessed on my TV screen but I don't wish him any ill. I just hope he f***s off forever off the tv that's all!
Odm
Posted 25/2/2007 02:44 (#5467 - in reply to #5459)

friskypants - 25/2/2007 02:10

I LOVE SCIENCE. I WAS A HUGE 'CITIZEN SCIENCE' FAN on DS BB back in the day, before the Ais hater trolls took over and people were still nice to each other.

Power to the people. Science p**sed all over Creepy Craig, the Oompa Loompa (An'tnee) and Maxwell the only middle-class chav in existence.

Did I mention I loathe Craig the tit-boy but do you know what, one of my best internet friends runs a Craig fan forum and we get on fine. I never attacked her personally for liking Craig. So why are we attacked personally for liking Ais. I do not understand the mentality of these weird trolls. Craig is one of the worst examples of humanity I have ever witnessed on my TV screen but I don't wish him any ill. I just hope he f***s off forever off the tv that's all!

Hi Frisky...
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread