You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 27 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/9/2009 12:02 (#34107)
Subject: Thursday 27 August 2009

Playtime is expensive in Big Brother

I think C4 are jumping ship too early, and may live to regret axing Big Brother after next year's show. Big Brother isn't dead, it just needs a jump start. Maybe a new production team with fresh ideas would help?

The show is still successful in the USA, so maybe we need to learn from them, and their format. We are a voyeuristic nation, and we love to watch real life - that's why reality shows are so popular.

Even programmes like EastEnders emulate real life, and are a firm national treasure.
Big Brother had me in tears last night; tears of laughter that is! As part of this week's futuristic shopping task, Lisa and David had to dress as aliens, leave the Big Brother house and travel around London in an open top bus. They then had to get strangers to take photos of them at London landmarks, but without talking to anyone. It was TV gold - the funniest thing I've seen in ages.

Meanwhile, back in the house, Big Brother announced that the housemates were being boring and ordered them to be entertaining. Entertain they did, but not in a good way. They broke through a fire door into the camera runs and ran riot. I can't imagine what they were thinking.

We wouldn't have dreamt of being so rebellious against Big Brother in my year. It probably sounds silly, but we had a respect for Big Brother, and would have feared the consequences. Not this lot, they thought it was great and had no regrets... until later that is.

Big Brother announced that, as punishment for the housemates' five minute camera run fun, the £100k cash prize had been reduced to zero.

Housemates will however have the opportunity to win the prize money back over the next 10 days, which I think is a good idea. I personally think Big Brother has been too lenient this year. From the first time that the rules were broken, Big Brother should have set a precedent by making the punishment severe enough to deter any future rebellion.

When Lisa and David got back from their trip they were bubbling over with excitement and couldn't wait to tell the other housemates about their adventure. What a shame it wasn't received very well by their fellow housemates.

Charlie's face was a picture; he looked so jealous, he even interrupted David to tell his camera run rebellion story. Sorry mate but Siavash put it well when he said: ‘Their story p*ssed all over ours.

No one seemed happy for Lisa and David, apart from Rodrigo. What a shame.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread