You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 20 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:40 (#34021)
Subject: Thursday 20 August 2009

Am I bothered?

Paranoia kicked in yesterday with the House of Horrors task. Bea saw a crow on her gravestone and decided it was a sign that she'll be going on Friday. I can sympathise with her... It is easy to become paranoid in the house and see signs that aren't there.

The first task involved Charlie as Dr Frankenstein and Bea as his monster. Charlie had to pull body parts out of a pretend body, but if he touched the wire close to the body, Bea got an electric shock! Naughty Charlie decided to give Bea a few extra shocks along the way, which was pretty funny.

Later on, nominations were announced. Bea and Marcus seemed okay, but David was most definitely did not. I understand why he was upset after Bea nominated him, especially after telling him she hadn't yesterday, but he spent the rest of the day exclaiming that he 'wasn't bothered.' He said it so often that I though Catherine Tate had replaced him in the show! Proving, of course, that he really was bothered.

But I can't believe Bea managed to lose her one friend in the house by lying to David. I've said it before... That girl just doesn't help herself!

Siavash tried to calm the situation down, saying: 'We all have to nominate.'

Funny that, I thought Siavash hadn't been bothering recently! But no one picked up on it in the house.

The best moment for ages happened at the end of the show... Sophie and Rodrigo, dressed as vampires, discussed Rodrigo's laugh. I have no idea what Sophie was saying but the pair were in fits of hysterics and it was impossible not to laugh with them. A really lovely moment.

Oh, and did I mention that David wasn't bothered?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread