You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 12 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:28 (#34015)
Subject: Wednesday 12 August 2009

What a day for Halfwit!

Last night a BB golden rule was changed, and housemates were alowed to discuss nominations... Past, present and future.

Each of the housemates reacted differently, with some embracing the new rule, some staying more reserved, and Rodrigo refusing point blank to discuss nominations at all.

It comes as no surprise to me that Marcus and Halfwit are up for eviction this week. I don't think Big Brother's rule change had anything to do with that, it would have happened anyway because of their bad behaviour and disregard for fellow housemates over the past few days.

But I was so shocked when Bea announced her plans to vote for Marcus and Halfwit at the bus stop... Talk about ditching her original mates! I think she sensed that there were people in the house who might vote for her, so Bea decided to switch sides when she realised everyone was raging about the boys. I think that's disgusting, where's her loyalty? You can't dump your mates when they need you most.

Bea even tried to make Halfwit feel as if he was bullying her. Come on love... Who is going to believe that? In my opinion she's the bully, poor Halfwit was left distraught after her tirade of insults.

I wish Bea up for eviction this week, because she'd definitely be getting my vote.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread