You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 11th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/8/2008 17:03 (#30384)
Subject: Monday 11th August 2008

Too many cooks spoil the broth?

It’s official - I love watching Rexole! It’s fascinating to see them argue and see what roles they each play in their relationship. Nicole’s sticking to the spoilt princess routine, and Rex is playing the dutiful provider. But something tells me the couple will be split up come Friday…

What’s up with Sara and Darnell - AGAIN? Darnell is so honest, and really wears his heart on his sleeve. We all know how he feels about Sara, but it’s clear the feeling ain’t mutual. Darnell accused Sara of not keeping it real with her emotions and that started an argument. He does go on and on a bit, but I think he has a point about Sara. At the same time, I think Sara’s naturally a flirtatious girl and doesn’t mean any harm by it. Darnell’s just hurt that she likes Stu over him.

What a love triangle. Darnell likes Sara; Sara doesn’t fancy him. Sara likes Stu but Stu doesn’t fancy Sara. According to Dale’s interview, Stu’s only got eyes for his ex…

The London landmarks cake task looked great fun, and Rachel in the Diary Room dressed as a cupcake was hilarious. How embarrassing for Rex, though, when Rachel chose Hell’s cake over Heaven’s because it tasted better! Rex just couldn’t let it go. He was so mean to Rachel. It broke my heart when she cried in the Diary Room.

It also broke my heart when nobody thanked her for her decision, which meant Mikey became the new Head of House and Hell have finally swapped places with Heaven. Rex’s face looked as bitter as his cake tasted. What a sore loser. In fact, what a loser FULL STOP!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread