You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 7th August 2008
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB9 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 21/8/2008 17:01 (#30383)
Subject: Thursday 7th August 2008

House full of muppets!

Thank goodness Darnell and Sara had a heart to heart last night. The whole saga was getting boring already! I can’t believe Darnell dropped such a bombshell, though – that he’s never been in a relationship! EVER!

It must have been hard for him to admit that, and it’s great that he has Sara to talk to as a friend, even if he does wish it were more… I think he’s falling for her big time, but I can’t work out if Sara likes him more than a friend? She’s very touchy feely with him but is it just harmless flirting? I would LOVE for them to get together, how cool would that be?

Rexole had yet another barney. I’m starting to dislike old Rexy boy the more I see how he deals with his missus.He seems to really bully her.

In the diary room, Nicole told BB that she doesn’t want to be known as just Rex’s girlfriend, but it’s to late honey, you’re already known as Rexole! I am starting to warm to her more now that she seems to be chillin’ out a bit.

I have a strong feeling she’ll be up for eviction next week, so she may as well make the most of her time in the house and forget about how she is looking.

Mo looked so funny in his pink socks and ladies wedgies! The poor lad had to give up several belts, a pair of pants (which he sniffed, much to my disgust) and a photo of him in order to walk round looking like RuPaul gone wrong!

Poor sod! I am so glad he spoke up and got himself a prime position in this week’s puppet task.

I enjoyed watching Dale and Stu having a chat in the bathroom after they were both told they’re up for eviction.

Unfortunately, I didn’t catch any of what was said because I was distracted (OK, mesmerised) by the sight of Stu in a bubble bath… Wow!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread