You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Kara-Louise
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

PrincessRachel
Posted 26/8/2007 14:26 (#21866 - in reply to #20644)
Subject: Re: Kara-Louise

Senate Member

yeah I thoughtthat wasnt realy fair, they should have evicted 1 a 9 and the other at 10 or whatever. She answered like 1 question or something and it was like, sorry but you've got to shut up now coswe've got o show your best bits
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 26/8/2007 17:37 (#21874 - in reply to #21866)

Executive Member

PrincessRachel - 26/8/2007 14:26

yeah I thoughtthat wasnt realy fair, they should have evicted 1 a 9 and the other at 10 or whatever. She answered like 1 question or something and it was like, sorry but you've got to shut up now coswe've got o show your best bits

That's far too clever Rachel. You can't expect them to come up with practical ideas for interviewing two evicted housemates. That's why Grace did so well on that circus programmme. She was used to working with clowns.
Julian
Posted 26/8/2007 17:57 (#21876 - in reply to #21874)

Executive Member

Now they're going to do a fake eviction on Wednesday and evict everyone for real on the Friday.

Why not do a real eviction on Wednesday so that people get more time?

I can't see the Wednesday 'twist' being particularly interesting. It's not like they haven't done it before anyway (on BB6, if I recall).

Regards

Julian
boldjohn
Posted 26/8/2007 21:52 (#21880 - in reply to #21876)

Executive Member

Julian - 26/8/2007 17:57

Now they're going to do a fake eviction on Wednesday and evict everyone for real on the Friday.

Why not do a real eviction on Wednesday so that people get more time?

I can't see the Wednesday 'twist' being particularly interesting. It's not like they haven't done it before anyway (on BB6, if I recall).

Regards

Julian

I agree. They've had enough difficulty trying to interview two people this weekend apparently.
Swipey
Posted 26/8/2007 23:49 (#21882 - in reply to #20644)

As you can probably guess, I was angry with the treatment of Kara, certainly over the past week when housemates began to see her (and Jonty) as a genuine threat. But my wrath is reserved for Davina, who treated Kara like scum and didn't appear to like her very much. She isn't good at repressing her feelings towards housemates. I don't think she is a very good judge of character either, treating some of the nicest housemates over the years as the very worst.

I wanted a double eviction, but seeing a full edit on Friday of Kara being humiliated by other housemates almost saved her. I bet the difference between her vote and Jonty's wasn't 0.1% at the start of the highlights. Only BB would know for sure. In a way, it is a relief she is gone, because she was starting to have a very nasty time in there.

She's a lovely housemate and hopefully we'll see a lot more of her.
Julian
Posted 27/8/2007 13:49 (#21954 - in reply to #21882)

Executive Member

I don't think the housemates saw Kara as a threat at all. I don't think any of them are thinking tactically like that. They have lived with each other for a long time and feel strong bonds of loyalty to each other, is all.

Ziggy and Carole were the only ones to have seen past that and not to have nominated on those grounds and Ziggy was pretty torn even though he had had real problems with Tracey that week.

As for Davina, it was clear on BBLB that she didn't think that the newcomers deserved as big an interview as the ones who had stuck it out for much longer and contributed more to our experience. It's not a totally unreasonable point of view. She had more that she wanted to ask Tracey and I don't think she deliberately tried to shut Kara down it's just that she miscalculated how much time she had.

I do think that the interview timings should have been managed better, though.

Regards

Julian
sophie
Posted 27/8/2007 14:43 (#21955 - in reply to #20644)

i dont think her interview was very far at all
PrincessRachel
Posted 27/8/2007 18:33 (#21966 - in reply to #21874)

Senate Member

boldjohn - 26/8/2007 17:37

That's far too clever Rachel. You can't expect them to come up with practical ideas for interviewing two evicted housemates. That's why Grace did so well on that circus programmme. She was used to working with clowns.

I thought you ment it was 2 clever for me then lol! arghhh clowns are scary
boldjohn
Posted 27/8/2007 20:30 (#21978 - in reply to #21966)

Executive Member

PrincessRachel - 27/8/2007 18:33

boldjohn - 26/8/2007 17:37

I thought you ment it was 2 clever for me then lol! arghhh clowns are scary

You're not kidding. You never know what they're going to do next. I'm keen to read Kara-Louise's views on her treatment by these scary clowns.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread