You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Aisleyne and DS
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> General Aisleyne ChatMessage format

maq
Posted 20/8/2007 23:43 (#21593)
Subject: Aisleyne and DS

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if it's even allowed. If not then I apologise and feel free to delete it mods. I just want to air my annoyance and frustration at the response we get when there is any mention of Ais on Digital Spy. Becki started a lovely thread about the anniversary of Ais finishing 3rd in BB last year and it was taken over by some nasty comments about her and her radio show. Many of us gave reasonable and polite answers but we were totally disregarded. I have abandonned that thread because of this. There is another one currently where the usual suspects are dissing her like crazy again. I know all ex and current HM's get a lot of stick but I wanted a moan. Keep fighting the trolls hey.This means you V*** "yahboo" Feel better now, sorry folks

(not deleted, just ever so slightly altered. )

Edited by emptybox 20/8/2007 23:53
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 20/8/2007 23:50 (#21596 - in reply to #21593)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne and DS

Executive Member

Hiya maq
Thanks for saying that i started a lovely thread on ds, that was nice of you
I will always support Aisleyne. Them lot wont stop me from doing that, no matter what they say. They are bitter because Aisleynes doing really well and has achieved so much. Shes a true winner and they know that....which is why they are so defensive!! Pathetic really.
But its good that us lot are sticking together and sticking up for the one and only Aisleyne....thats the way it will stay. Aisleynes a superstar hero and everyone knows it.xxxx

Edited by becki 20/8/2007 23:51
maq
Posted 21/8/2007 00:00 (#21597 - in reply to #21593)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne and DS

Thanks for the altering, sorry about that

Well I think I got banned again on DS for outing a troll and then got called a bully. Oh well

Keep on fighting there Becki

Yay I'm not banned, just got to not retaliate. Smack on wrist for me

Edited by maq 21/8/2007 00:17
boldjohn
Posted 21/8/2007 00:19 (#21598 - in reply to #21596)

Executive Member

DS is OK for a laugh and a debate, but you can't get much sense out of some of that lot. They start off droning on about the radio show cancellations and question her loyalty to her fans. Then sometimes - in the same post - they try to discredit her achievements. Two completely unrelated issues for the price of one. They must confuse themselves. Well done to the voices of common sense - notably Maq and Becki.
bradley27
Posted 21/8/2007 00:34 (#21599 - in reply to #21593)

Senate Member

to be fair its only a few and in particular one, who keeps writing nonsense. Dont let it get to you. besides he is banned again so thats that. Some of the comments are so silly. In Becki's thread someone just chipped in, she isnt doing as well as Nikki and I said even though I disagree with that, what does it matter? They are both doing well as indeed most of them do, some better than others, but good luck to them.
boldjohn
Posted 21/8/2007 01:49 (#21600 - in reply to #21599)

Executive Member

bradley27 - 21/8/2007 00:34

to be fair its only a few and in particular one, who keeps writing nonsense. Dont let it get to you. besides he is banned again so thats that. Some of the comments are so silly. In Becki's thread someone just chipped in, she isnt doing as well as Nikki and I said even though I disagree with that, what does it matter? They are both doing well as indeed most of them do, some better than others, but good luck to them.

I suppose if I'm honest, I'm just as bad as some of them by comparing Ash with the other housemates. I want her to eclipse them all because she deserves to do that. I want Nikki to totally disappear because that's what she deserves in my humble opinion.
becki
Posted 21/8/2007 22:56 (#21651 - in reply to #21593)

Executive Member

What some of them say doesnt even make sense!! Theres only a handful of them that keep popping up and getting on my nerves.xxxx
Swipey
Posted 21/8/2007 23:02 (#21653 - in reply to #21593)

Unfortunately many on DS love a scrap. And they will go as close to the limit as they can to wind others up and get them banned. I wont rise to it.

With that in mind it is inevitable that anyone who posts favourably towards a housemate, past or present, is going to be met with opposition from the "anti-whoever" because that is the nature of the board. It makes me grateful that there are specific forums for fans, like this one.

Edited by Swipey 21/8/2007 23:03
boldjohn
Posted 22/8/2007 00:22 (#21669 - in reply to #21653)

Executive Member

As I haven't been on there for long, I sometimes enjoy a good, rational argument. They've been in short supply though. Some nice comments about Ash have appeared on Becki's thread today amongst all the nonsense.
sophie
Posted 22/8/2007 10:29 (#21679 - in reply to #21593)

everyone who disses aisleyne os just JELOUSE!! because she is the best person in the world..shes dead easy to talk to..is very funny..very pretty..brill personality and knows herself lol
becki
Posted 22/8/2007 16:50 (#21692 - in reply to #21669)

Executive Member

boldjohn - 22/8/2007 00:22

As I haven't been on there for long, I sometimes enjoy a good, rational argument. They've been in short supply though. Some nice comments about Ash have appeared on Becki's thread today amongst all the nonsense.

Yeah deffo. I think its great that everyone still talks about Aisleyne, just shows what a fab housemate she was and that she will never be forgotten.xxxx

Edited by becki 22/8/2007 16:51
bengos
Posted 25/8/2007 19:58 (#21845 - in reply to #21593)

Executive Member

I was able to access Becki's thread on DS while I was away and chipped in when I could. It's the same couple of idiots whose every post contradicts their last one. It'd be funny if it wasn't so ytterly pathetic.
Swipey
Posted 26/8/2007 23:52 (#21883 - in reply to #21845)

bengos - 25/8/2007 19:58

I was able to access Becki's thread on DS while I was away and chipped in when I could. It's the same couple of idiots whose every post contradicts their last one. It'd be funny if it wasn't so ytterly pathetic.

I've noticed it's the same half a dozen as well. I honestly don't know what their problem is, but they haven't got a positive note to say.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread