You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Is this a fix?
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 23/1/2007 01:43 (#760)
Subject: Is this a fix?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_gallery/popup_paper/0,,70141-1248399-3,00.html

I see that the Daily Star has Shilpa on the front page tomorrow with their ' 10 point plan' to fix the show and bring back the public.

Yes, fix it like they fixed it when Aisleyne was in there.. Aisleyne had 2 million pounds on her at 6.30 on the night of the eviction and she was in the lead to win...and what do you know, the phone lines would not accept votes for Aisleyne and some people were getting callbacks thanking them for their vote for PETE!!  There was all hell let loose. That to me was the biggest sham in the entire BB history. Aisleyne won BB7 fair and square, but it was,nt part of the plan..so she came in third...

Again, I feel we could be watching another senario that suits those that need pacifying but in my opinion I would not have picked Shilpa to win prior all the hoo hah....and I would,nt pick her now.  I dont think she has that x factor....I think Jermaine Jackson should walk out the dignified winner or PERHAPS Dirk... I am not looking for anyone to agree with me by the way..just stating my own preference if any.

Edited by Odm 23/1/2007 01:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 23/1/2007 01:49 (#761 - in reply to #760)
Subject: RE: Is this a fix?

Odm - 23/1/2007 01:43

Yes, fix it like they fixed it when Aisleyne was in there.. Aisleyne had 2 million pounds on her at 6.30 on the night of the eviction and she was in the lead to win...and what do you know, the phone lines would not accept votes for Aisleyne and some people were getting callbacks thanking them for their vote for PETE!!  There was all hell let loose. That to me was the biggest sham in the entire BB history. Aisleyne won BB7 fair and square, but it was,nt part of the plan..so she came in third...

On the night of the BB7 final, I made a fair few text votes for Aisleyne but never got any confirmations, even though I did on previous occasions. I don't trust Endemol one little bit.
mich007
Posted 23/1/2007 06:36 (#770 - in reply to #760)
Subject: Re: Is this a fix?

I like Shilpa she would be a worthy winner imo, not just because of what happened. She's an all rounder she interacts with everyone, she knows when to laugh she knows when to be serious, she is sensitive caring and very forgiving and extremely humble. I really think she deserves it. Jermaine would be another worthy winner, he has been like the calm in the storm he has kept Dirk engaged in the hard times and the mischievous ones listen to him but at times he can be really boring. I love Dirk he has charisma and charm, I adore his chemistry on the show with Shilpa. However, Dirk can be miserable, I know that sometimes it is justified, but he goes into himself for long periods of time, and he can be inconsiderate at times I am not sure why. He is a legend, I'd forgotten about him until he reappeared on CBB, I was so excited when I saw him, he should be in the top 3. On the surface Ian doesn't seen too bad, although lots of people accuse him of being fake. I did like Cleo but the mask has slipped I think, not liking her alliance with the other two and the mockery they make of Dirk. She does appear desperate, she is obviously hiding behind some serious issues and insecurities, she seems kind of twisted. I hope she gets help these programmes have the ability of exposing your demons.

My top 4

Shilpa
Jermaine
Dirk
Ian
sophie
Posted 24/1/2007 20:32 (#888 - in reply to #760)

yeh.. i voted aswel.. and didnm't get a confirmation.. in fact all the times i voted 4 aisleyne i didn't get anything back.. i gave ONE vote to glyn and i got one back( a confirmation).. i didn't understand..i voted for her alot..and didn't get anything back
Julian
Posted 24/1/2007 23:22 (#910 - in reply to #888)

Executive Member

gaffo8 - 24/1/2007 20:32

yeh.. i voted aswel.. and didnm't get a confirmation.. in fact all the times i voted 4 aisleyne i didn't get anything back.. i gave ONE vote to glyn and i got one back( a confirmation).. i didn't understand..i voted for her alot..and didn't get anything back

I remember rumours saying that there were problems text voting for Aisleyne on a previous vote. The one where everyone was up and Aisleyne and Nikki were the favourites to leave.

So it's possible that the same glitch that potentially saw her lose second place to Glyn in the final could have saved her from being evicted weeks earlier!

Regards

Julian
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread