You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 30th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 31/7/2007 13:11 (#20230)
Subject: Monday 30th July

Day 60: Should I stay or should I go?

What’s going on with Chanelle and does she really want to leave the house? I know she probably feels terrible after being dumped by Ziggy (with that immortal line ‘It’s not you, it’s me&rsquo but it would be a real pity if she went just because of a stupid boy.

The BB psychologist has persuaded her to sleep on it and she’s expected to make a final decision tomorrow. Don’t go Chanelle…

Friday night was electric… I’d love to know how many people cancelled their plans to watch Charley’s eviction… know most of my friends did! The booing was unbelievable… but good old Charley picked up on the positives and told Davina she heard loads of cheers. Is the woman deluded or what?

Her interview was strange. I thought she’d seem more remorseful…but she didn’t! I guess she’s being honest, so she deserves credit for that! She did shed a few tears though, when her best bits were compiled mainly of her being horrible to people! But some how I don’t think that’s going to stop her being a nightmare out in the real world, do you?

I’m loving the halfway housemates - they all sat down to a dinner last night and I couldn’t help notice Chanelle glaring at whoever was talking to Ziggy. Bless her! Who are they going to pick? Gerry so wants Jonty. It must be their shared love of stuffed animals but the rest of the boys unsurprisingly want glamour model Amy to move in. No contest then really…

Who would you choose to stay? Let me know at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread