You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 24th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 25/7/2007 16:08 (#19903)
Subject: Tuesday 24th July

Day 55: Tears for Ziggy and Charley

Hi guys,

Well, last night’s show certainly did get more interesting. I loved the quiz.
The viewers reckoned that Chanelle was the most stylish and most likely to get a number one record. Charley's face was classic, although she was most likely to make a million and be in the public eye in five years, so she can't feel too disappointed.

There was a nice twist when Charley and Carole were reading out the BBTV and they got news and messages from their friends and family. Charley and Ziggy got personal messages, and the tears were flowing. It’s hard hearing things from loved ones when you've been in that house for so long.

Most importantly, they got to find out about the Spice Girls reforming so you can imagine Chanelle's excitement.

Gerry had a bit of a whinge about everyone being so young in the house, but then we all like to have a good old moan sometimes, don’t we? All that squealing from the twins could become a bit much for me, too.

The quote of the night had to be Charley (again). She's only in there for the cameras apparently, she adores them. I guess they say honesty's the best policy.

But the real question that’s keeping me going this week is: when are these rumoured new people going in? That's what I'm itching to know.

Come on BB!

See you tomorrow,

Ash xxx

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread