You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 19th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 20/7/2007 14:24 (#19647)
Subject: Thursday 19th July

Day 50: Charley made a big boy cry

Wasn’t it awful when poor Brian lost his cool with Charley? I must admit they both started the argument with valid points but it spiralled out of control and Charley ended up being really horrible to him and it all ended in tears, Brian’s that is.

I just wish I was there to cheer him up and help him out, in fact I wish I was there to talk some sense into Charley. I think someone needs to tell her that she looks stupid arguing while wearing a clown suit, you just end up looking like the joker!

Take the hint Nicky, Liam STILL doesn’t like you! I can’t say I blame him, she is a bit of a misery guts. Liam gets my respect because he sticks to his opinions, unlike some other house mates, namely Ziggy who changes his mind about Chanelle and Charley as often as he changes his boxers!

Nicky is such a stirrer and she was really trying her hardest to cause an argument in the midst of the party. God can she ever let things go and be happy for once? She’s so boring, just shut up Nicky!

Meanwhile Tracey was having a bad time practising to be a clown. She really wasn’t in the mood and didn’t care if it meant the group got a fail! Carole did a really good job on the face painting, she had everyone singing nursery rhymes it was so funny. I also thought Chanelle looked pretty hot dressed as a magician’s assistant.

Who will go? Let me know at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread