You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 17th July
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 18/7/2007 12:42 (#19510)
Subject: Tuesday 17th July

Day 48: Naked nominations

Nicky and Gerry are good to go! Get those bags packed and your eviction outfits ready, guys! My bet is on Nicky leaving, I wonder how that would affect the group dynamic? It would mean her little group of bitchy girls would be less powerful in the house.

When the series first started I loved Nicky, but now I’d definitely want Gerry to stay instead of her. He’s the only person who actually stands up to Charley and I find his bitchy comments about her really funny. Gerry to stay, I say!

What on earth was Ziggy up to when he told Nicky that he didn’t like her company right in the middle of nominations? Is he crazy? Then Chanelle was punished for talking about nominations, and as a result was only allowed to nominate one person. Obviously, that nomination went to Charley, of course!

Personally I reckon that’s more of a treat than a punishment. It's easy to pick one person but sometimes two can be hard. Ziggy got the same punishment and nominated Nicky, which surprised me. It meant that Charley missed being up by his one vote!

I had a right laugh when the girls started a water fight against the boys. Although it ended up with the lads chucking them in the pool in their night clothes, ha!

Ah… poor Brian has strong feelings for Amanda, but reckons he can’t do anything about it because she doesn’t feel the same. Bless him, send him in a girl please BB!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread