You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 21st June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 22/6/2007 13:39 (#17288)
Subject: Thursday 21st June

BB Day 21: Lucky Liam

Wow! I just can't believe what BB has done this year, giving away £100,000! I wish they'd done that in my series!

I think Liam is a good choice to receive it, but I think there are more deserving recipients. I would have given the money to Nicky because she is my favourite or Tracey because she lives in a shed.

Although the housemates may think there's no point staying because there's no prize fund left, I don't think that they will walk this early on. And if they do then they obviously thought that they would be in with a good chance of winning.

I do think it will cause some bitterness towards Liam but I think it won't be as dramatic as we expect, nobody is going to want to look jealous on TV.....surely?

Other news:

Charley did a Nikki Grahame in the diary room - again. She was going on about her hair getting wet and generally throwing a strop. She keeps doing these Nikki-style hissy fits, but it's so obvious she's just trying to be like her. Get her out already!

As for poor Nicky, why is everyone turning against her? She is so sweet and reasonable when other people are horrible to her. LEAVE HER ALONE YOU SWINES.

And Seany has been playing tricks again, but this time the result was hilarious. He put a condom on the head of Gerry's Teddy bear and Gerry in return threw Seany's hats in the pool. Classic!

Who's your favourite housemate? Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk.

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 22/6/2007 23:24 (#17311 - in reply to #17288)
Subject: RE: Thursday 21st June

Executive Member

You would have received £100 000 if it weren't for those cheats at Endemol Ash. Another good blog. Keep up the good work.
giggleqween
Posted 23/6/2007 22:47 (#17341 - in reply to #17311)
Subject: RE: Thursday 21st June

boldjohn - 22/6/2007 23:24

You would have received £100 000 if it weren't for those cheats at Endemol Ash. Another good blog. Keep up the good work.

lol so true
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread