You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 15th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 18/6/2007 13:20 (#17081)
Subject: Friday 15th June

Day 17: Four new fellas!

So we've got some new men entering the house...about time too! I reckon they'll definitely liven things up a bit, and I think Ziggy will be really pleased. After all, he's getting quite a hard time from all the ladies in there, poor thing.

Personally I can't wait to see some hunky straight men go in. I wonder who will pair off with who? I definitely wouldn't complain about seeing a bit more eye candy on screen!

Apparently we can expect a millionaire, a former cricket player and a model who starred in pop videos. The fourth housemate is rumoured to be a huge fan of cosmic ordering - sounds interesting!

So today is D-day then. Who goes...WE decide. But is it too late to change my mind? Well, although I find Shabnam annoying and totally self-absorbed, she can also be quite entertaining to watch.

However, we haven't seen much of Tracey's personality at all. But then again that could be a reason to keep her in. Personally, though, I think it'll be Shabnam who gets the boot. We always seem to get rid of the ones we dislike early on.

One woman I don't want to go is Carole. I mean she may not be the man' but I thought she was pretty good at last night's task. It was great to see her joining in with the water fight as well.

Meanwhile poor Nicky is gonna go crazy when the food rationing starts next week. I like Nicky but she really needs to chill out a bit and stop being such a mum! She'll only make enemies for herself.

Have a great weekend guys, and thanks for all your messages.

Bring on the boys! Let me know who's your favourite of the four new fellas. Email me at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread