You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Thursday 14th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 15/6/2007 12:45 (#16928)
Subject: Thursday 14th June

Day 16: Crumbs!

Did you see the argument between Nicky and Chantelle over toast last night? I'm not surprised they're rowing over food.  It's your only comfort zone in there if you're emotional it's often the only comfort you've got.

I know what's it like because I was in there. If you're upset you go and have a munch, if you're happy you have a slice of toast and a cup of tea! I understand completely why they are rowing.

Nicky has set herself up as the mother of the house and is getting upset about something over which she has no control. She's taking the mother role a bit too seriously. She needs to show her lighter side. If she does I think she'll do well. But in a house of people eating whatever they want, you do need to someone to try and control it, otherwise you are onto rations and then the sparks will really fly.

Plus, who knows whether the real reason behind Nicky yelling at Chantelle is that she secretly fancies Ziggy? Who knows? It'll all come out it's very hard to hide your real emotions in there.

I'm still loving Carole. Please don't vote her out. I like the fact she stands up for what she believes in, she says what she means and she's not embarrassed about the hairs on her chin! Basically she's a nice person and you need some of them in there. You know what? She's probably not the most entertaining housemate but she's a youth health worker, she's 53 and she's gone on a programme where her every move is filmed.

And, hey everyone thanks so much for your comments on your fave housemates and who you want to go this week. I'm thrilled you're reading the column and please keep in touch with your thoughts on BB. Let me know what you think. Email me at: revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Limone
Posted 16/6/2007 07:42 (#16974 - in reply to #16928)
Subject: RE: Thursday 14th June

Hi Aisleyne,

Yeah there's nothing wrong with Carole! Mind you, not one of them is a patch on you honey!

xx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread