You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 12th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 13/6/2007 13:22 (#16704)
Subject: Tuesday 12th June

Day 14: Sexual tension

Oooh, matron! Things are really getting exciting in the house now, what with Ziggy and Chanelle getting slightly overheated in the bedroom and what's going on between Gerry and Seany then?!!!

OK, OK, I know it's not fair to assume any attraction between them just because they are both of the same sexual persuasion BUT I am sure I saw some 'special' bonding time between them on the sofa last night. The house has a funny habit of throwing people together so watch this space...

Just as I predicted, Nicky is fast becoming the house mother', worrying about food, worrying about others and then worrying more about her worrying. Everyone finds a role in the house and I think a mother figure is needed so why not let it be Nicky, as long as she gets a night off once in a while. Still loving her.

Hmm... seems Charley and Shabnam are feeling left out and that the house may be starting to divide into two groups. It would be easy to see their conversation on the sofas as just bitching, well it was bitching, but I think it stems from the two girls feeling left out and vulnerable. I feel a storm brewing...

Who's your favourite housemate? Let me know who and why at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread