You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 4th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 5/6/2007 13:44 (#16351)
Subject: Monday 4th June

'Gettin' jiggy with Ziggy'

Well, well..... they've put the cat among the pigeons with Zak - sorry, Ziggy's - arrival in the BB house. (I don't know why BB are making him call himself Ziggy - everyone who knew him before he went into the housecalled him Zak. With a K!)

Anyway, get ready for some feathers to start flying. The girlie gang behaved just as I thought once they'd had a whiff of testosterone - giggling, flashing even MORE flesh and falling over themselves to impress.

Chanelle's definitely winning the battle so far and has started to show a killer manipulative streak behind her ditsy front. Minutes after Ziggy strutted into the house, she asked if she could borrow some of his clothes
(mark your territory, girl!) and then danced around in only his T-shirt, giving him an eyeful of her bum-cheeks. She's got a clever game and I think he's falling for it.

Meanwhile, he's definitely acting like the cat who's got the cream. Big Brother should definitely get another couple of hunks in the house soon to push him out of his comfort zone. He'll have to show some depth to win the show so he should make the effort to get to know ALL the women in the house, including Lesley, Carole and Tracey.

I had a right laugh when he tried to look interested in something Lesley was saying but his eyes kept roving over the scantily-clad busty blondes.

I'm really warming towards Nicky. She seems to be quietly getting on with things and is a confident housemate. She was very mature during a stupid argument with Chanelle over the washing but she could make an effort to smile more.

I'm also enjoy watching Lesley but I'm scared she'll try to escape after threatening to walk out.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Zak, sorry Ziggy, will vote off either Charley or Shabnam. I really started to dislike Shabnam after she made Carole cry.

Let's sit tight and see. Tomorrow, guys! Aisleyne x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 6/6/2007 00:40 (#16398 - in reply to #16351)
Subject: RE: Monday 4th June

Executive Member

They have had to have such a gender imbalence to compensate for your absence this year Aisleyne. Having to answer to Ziggy all the time would be interesting, but I'm sure he won't be too bothered about that.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread