You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 6th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 7/6/2007 12:16 (#16462)
Subject: Wednesday 6th June

Day 8: the bitch fight continues...

I've said from the start that I don't trust this Shabnam cookie and it seems I'm right. The little diva asked Zak to nominate her, and as a result the whole house was punished. What's her game?

Meanwhile Emily and Chanelle are at war. Quite ironic seeing as they're both Zak's favourites.  I wonder if there might be underlying jealousy involved... methinks there may be.

And Charley looks like she's changing. Is she? Is it real? Or is she realising being seen as the bitch' just isn't a good look.  I think Charley may have a soft centre underneath that tough exterior - I just wish she would honour herself with a bit more respect.

Tracey and Shabnam's argument was the most amusing so far, you're not in the school playground girls! They're the two I like the least.

What's clear on Day 8 is that the housemates are becoming more and more clued up and shrewd about the whole BB experience.

What with Charlie declaring she's only there for fame, Chanelle saying she wants to be a WAG and have a celeb status and Shabnam asking BB if she will still be offered deals if she left via the back door. 

I find it very disappointing because these housemates don't seem interesting, thought-provoking or funny. It seems they're trying to use it as a platform to become a celeb.  The problem is that they're all too full-on with their emotions at the start and they aren't coming across as sincere.

Maybe I can only see this because I was in there last year, but
I can't get my head around their dramatic behaviour so early on. 
Let's hope we see some genuine action soon... till tomorrow guys!

Aisleyne xx

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread