You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 1st June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 4/6/2007 12:42 (#16303)
Subject: Friday 1st June

Too Much, Too Soon

Hey guys, I'm back and still glued to my Big Brother screen. And what a shocking first night in the house...

If you ask me this years girlie gang should watch themselves. They could be shooting themselves in the foot too soon.

I've really got it in for Shabnam. How annoying can one person be? Does she think this is the first ever Big Brother? Reality check girl, we've all watched the show before. She's jumping in head first and desperately trying to steal the limelight. Saying that she wants to shock the sh** out the audience, have all the boys after her and creating a group around her already is not a good move. I almost choked last night when she was posing in the mirror and then apologised: Sorry, I'm just admiring how sexy I am.'

Oh pleease! Sorry Shabs love, but so far you've not been at all different, zaney or even interesting.

Another girl getting my goat is Charley. The crowd hated her from the moment they saw her get out of the car and I thought woah, leave her alone, she's just a normal girl. I was desperate for her to prove them wrong when she got in the house. But coming out with daft comments like I'm everything you want to be', I'm size zero' shows that she's blatantly chasing the fame game, proving the public right. Watch out Charley, making assumptions like this will come back to haunt you!

The most interesting character in the house for me so far is Lesley. She proves my theory that you don't have to be the most loud and obnoxious to be entertaining. I'm going to be watching her quite closely from now on.

Until next time... Aisleyne x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
boldjohn
Posted 5/6/2007 00:19 (#16340 - in reply to #16303)
Subject: RE: Friday 1st June

Executive Member

You demonstrated that last year with your character traits of kindness, integrity, humility and grace. I lived and breathed almost every second of your time in the house (apart from work and England matches). You're still entertaining us all to this day. I can think of one very loud and obnoxious BB7 housemate who I never want to see on TV again.

Edited by boldjohn 5/6/2007 00:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread