You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 5th June
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB8 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 6/6/2007 12:36 (#16413)
Subject: Tuesday 5th June

'Sniffing the mattress'

I absolutely loved watching Zak - sorry, Ziggy! - on his dates with all the women in the house, and especially how much Tracey changed - she became like one of the twins! She turned into a giggling schoolgirl, it was hilarious.

I thought he came across really well, and even though he said the same thing to a lot of the housemates on the dates, what was he supposed to say? He's playing the game really well so far.

I'm still loving Lesley, she's hilarious - especially when she said she was 'sniffing the mattress' instead of crying. But she's doing what I did
in the house, which is making the assumption she knows what everyone thinks on the outside, which is so wrong.

It's a dangerous thing to do when you're in there, because you convince yourself everything's negative, whereas I think people really like her, she's got a great sense of humour. I really want her to stay, but I can't see her lasting the full run with those screaming brats around - I think she'll walk.

They're all so emotional already! For us, it took a few weeks, but they're
crying constantly after only a few days - I think they've got to enjoy it a
bit more. Nicky was really emotional after her date with Zak, I think she's
got a few issues with guys. I just wanted to give her a hug!

I'm also warming to Chanelle since reading everything about her life story.

At the beginning I thought she needed to get a life with all the Victoria Beckham stuff, but now I think a lot more of her - she's been through a lot.

Charley's really not doing so well, as she's making enemies already, in the house and outside. If she's up for eviction this week - which I think she will be - she'll be the one to go. I'd like to see Shabnam go as she thinks she's so zany and wacky and it. I've really got it in for her now!

But Charley doesn't seem to have any respect for her other housemates and just makes them all feel uncomfortable.

Speak tomorrow, Aisleyne xx
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread