You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Jade to go on Tour of India.
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Big Brother & OthersMessage format

Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 15:59 (#850)
Subject: Jade to go on Tour of India.

I really have NO comment for this report...but I would be really interested to know what anyone else tihngs..

Jade Goody has been invited to go on a tour of India, by the country's officials.

The Big Brother contestant wants to begin building her reputation again, following her disastrous appearance on the show. During an interview with Matthew Wright on The Wright Stuff, Goody revealed that she had been extended the invitation.

“I’m thinking about going over there because I’ve been invited over there," she said. "I don’t know who by but they are high-up people.”

Goody has not returned to her home since being evicted from the house, instead opting for a hotel. She revealed to Wright that her house had come under physical attack from angry viewers.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 16:01 (#851 - in reply to #850)
Subject: Re: Jade to go on Tour of India.

I just found this too...It looks like Living TV have washed their hands of Jade.

Race Row Jade Dumped By TV Channel
Wednesday January 24, 02:39 PM

Jade Goody will attempt to rescue her career by touring India - but in the meantime she has been dumped by Living TV after the Celebrity Big Brother race bullying row. The satellite channel has made three series with the 25-year-old over the past two years.

But it says it has no more shows "in development or in the the pipeline".

"We've no plans to work with Jade at present," a spokesman told the Daily Mirror.

In 2005 she starred in Living TV's Jade's Salon, which followed her

ADVERTISEMENT
as she set up a beauty parlour.

This was followed by two further series about her perfume venture in India and her search for a personal assistant.

Her contract with Living TV is reported to be worth around £100,000.
ofni
Posted 24/1/2007 16:12 (#852 - in reply to #850)

I find it utterly sickening that the ringleader gets all this fuss and spin and rehab from the John Noel machine, while her poor dumb sidekicks are hung out to dry on live TV in blissful ignorance of the fact that their lives and careers are going down the pan.
Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 16:18 (#854 - in reply to #850)

Jade, 25, visited the Indian High Commission yesterday to get a visa for her goodwill trip following Celebrity Big Bruv’s race row.

Her visit will be made with the co-operation of our Foreign Office after her bullying and alleged racial jibes aimed at Bollywood princess Shilpa Shetty sparked an international storm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,...7030802,00.html
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread