Tuesday 2nd September 2008
Aisleyne
Posted 19/9/2008 13:51 (#30694)
Subject: Tuesday 2nd September 2008

What a B-B-arney!

What on earth? Kat and Darnell’s bust up last night was waiting to happen if you ask me. There has been so much tension building up between the two of them for some time now. I do think Kat overreacted to Darnell’s ‘joke’ about wanting her to leave but, at the same time, I understand why she did, what with all the pressure of the approaching final and how their relationship has deteriorated anyway.

It’s just unfortunate that it ended in tears and made Darnell look mean. Like I said yesterday, I think he is misunderstood, not a horrible person. It’s just annoying to watch him persecute himself and subsequently hurt the people around him who care!

I bet Mo is secretly pleased he is no longer head of house. His was not the most memorable reign - in fact, it was very forgettable, and he commanded zero respect from the housemates. When he DID ask them to do something, they would inevitably laugh or completely ignore him. I think it was too much responsibility for ‘laid-back’ Mo. It was horrible to see Rex embarrassing Mo in front of the group by slagging him off and tearing him to pieces, even bringing his weight into it! What if Mo was a girl and Rex had said ‘look at your fat belly!’ - not nice is it?

And can anyone tell me what exactly Mikey’s weird dream was all about? Apparently it was about Rachel, but when he relayed it back it seemed to be about cats? I didn’t get it! But I’d love to hear what a dream interpreter would make of it. Or indeed what a psychologist would make of him hitting her with his ‘rhythm stick’.

I think I want either Mikey or Rachel to win. Well, today I do anyway. But Darnell is one of my favourites too. I can’t wait to see how the fake tan will look on him tonight and I hope he won’t be leaving.

Top of the page Bottom of the page