Friday 31st August
Aisleyne
Posted 3/9/2007 14:28 (#22398)
Subject: Friday 31st August

It’s neck and neck between Brian and the twins

After 94 days, it’s the final. Go on, admit it, you’re quite excited at the prospect and rooting for your favourites.

I’ll be doing a column on the winner on Monday so check the site for that. And you know what guys, I really can’t decide between Brian and the twins. Bet you are all voting!

As for their last night in the house, Brian had a heart to heart in the diary room about his stay and what he has learnt, very sweet.

Even funnier was when he jumped out of his skin to dance when BB played some music.

It was funny to see their reaction to seeing real money after so long. It is very strange guys, I know.

I loved the last task, Jonty was the perfect candidate to stand in for Big Bro. I still find watching Jonty dance just as funny as the first time. He’s so funny, he says the most random things and chuckles along to his own jokes, he is such a happy chap.

Will Carole ever stop cleaning? The woman is obsessed! I wish she would just chill for the last day!

And it was really cool to see the housemates have such a chilled out time and enjoy each others company without BB throwing in a twist somewhere. After all, they’ve been in there so long, they deserve it.

Ziggy makes me laugh, having that conversation about Chanelle and how he feels about her two days before he is gonna see her, nice work!

Brian and Amanda’s discussion about what the universe actually is was so cute, and proved my point - Brian is not as simple as he seems. He is such a sweet guy and I am confused again as to who I want to win.

Loved the last shot of all the housemates in the garden under the quilt having a laugh....ahhh.

Will it be Brian or the twins? You decide…

Top of the page Bottom of the page