Monday 23rd July
Aisleyne
Posted 24/7/2007 14:17 (#19841)
Subject: Monday 23rd July

Day 54: Sorry for Nicky

I’ve never been a big fan of Nicky, but I have to say I felt a bit sorry for her on Friday!

I didn't expect her to look quite so frightened when she left though the house. The loud booing couldn't have helped her nerves, but she had nothing to worry about in the end. 'Get Charley out' was the main chant from the crowd.... no change there, then.

Charley’s back to her usual nightmare self, constantly arguing with Gerry. Those two are really clashing; you can see how irritating they're finding being stuck in the house with each other! His banter has been cracking me up, especially the 'Is that more celebrities you're friends with name dropper?' comment.

Ziggy apparently wants to leave (again!) and is having a tough time with his on/off relationship with Chanelle. I don't think he'll actually go, he must've just clocked that she's actually quite serious about the whole thing and is freaked out by him going on about leaving.

The twins are confusing me....they had to be shown how to eat an egg. Are they for real?!!

The rumours are rife that more people are about to go into the house. I’m hopeful that will spice things up a bit. It needs an injection of fresh blood.

And did you see that Davina had to fly in by helicopter from her holiday in the south of France to host Friday’s eviction show? Now that’s very naughty Davina with global warming and all – what’s the size of your carbon footprint?

See ya

Top of the page Bottom of the page