Friday 20th July
Aisleyne
Posted 23/7/2007 13:11 (#19818)
Subject: Friday 20th July

Day 51: Boozy Big Bro

I was in fits of laughter over the mess that Big Bro had left in the house, and that he had a hangover! Also, when Big Brother made the partygoers tidy-up it meant that Carole didn’t have to clean for a change.

She did try but Big Brother made her wear boxing gloves. It was good to see the twins actually helping out with the chores, as they never seem to help!

Big Bro was on form today as Nicky was given a secret mission to be a stand-up comic- that in itself was a joke! Nicky be funny? The housemates looked as confused as she did when she was given the task! Anyway, she did well and won the housemates a takeaway. Gerry also did very well at Big Brother’s strange quiz and won the housemates some booze.

The housemates all heard someone shout ‘get Charley out’ yet she still managed to turn it onto poor old Ziggy! Brian’s still not happy with Charley since their argument yesterday as he feels let down and like he’s lost a friend - bless him!

Chanelle and Ziggy are back on yet again, but I think Ziggy needs to be careful as I think Chanelle likes Ziggy a bit more than he realises! You know it’s bound to end in tears.

Top of the page Bottom of the page