Aisleyne Blue Bikini Mystery Pics on Brunopress
ofni
Posted 24/1/2007 00:54 (#808)
Subject: Aisleyne Blue Bikini Mystery Pics on Brunopress

Good news? No less than 29 new pictures of Aisleyne have been added to Brunopress today. 
Bad  news! You can't see any of them as they are all blocked with the message "To view Paparazzi images, you have to login!" They are also all marked *Exclusive*.
So what can we deduce about them, in the hope that Claire might just let us know if we are anywhere near correct? Special Investigator Frank Drebin reports the following:-
Well they all have file names "big_aisleyne_blue_bikini_#####.jpg which gives us a clue as to what Aisleyne is wearing! There is also a part-caption saying
23-1-2007
Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows of her stunning sexy figure wh...
(which none of us would argue with as far as it goes)
Now this caption is identical (incl spelling mistake!) to one of the Malta pictures in the Printstore which says
Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows of her stunning sexy figure whilst on holiday in the Southern Mediterranean.
And of course Aisleyne is wearing a blue bikini in those pictures too.
So we conclude that these are further, as yet unseen (ie exclusive) pictures of Aisleyne in Malta.
What do you reckon, people? Claire can you comment, confirm or deny anything? Or is it a case of "ofni, you may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment."
There go my kneecaps again!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 24/1/2007 01:05 (#810 - in reply to #808)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne Blue Bikini Mystery Pics on Brunopress

You're probably right. However, you could be wrong.

Who I am kidding? I've got no idea.

Possibilities...

1. Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows off her stunning sexy figure whilst juggling three chainsaws and playing the kazoo.

2. Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows off her stunning sexy figure which she's just had enhanced with a third breast.

3. Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows off her stunning sexy figure whilst on holiday on Mars.
Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 02:31 (#815 - in reply to #808)

ofni - 24/1/2007 00:54
Good news? No less than 29 new pictures of Aisleyne have been added to Brunopress today. 
Bad  news! You can't see any of them as they are all blocked with the message "To view Paparazzi images, you have to login!" They are also all marked *Exclusive*.
So what can we deduce about them, in the hope that Claire might just let us know if we are anywhere near correct? Special Investigator Frank Drebin reports the following:-
Well they all have file names "big_aisleyne_blue_bikini_#####.jpg which gives us a clue as to what Aisleyne is wearing! There is also a part-caption saying
23-1-2007
Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows of her stunning sexy figure wh...
(which none of us would argue with as far as it goes)
Now this caption is identical (incl spelling mistake!) to one of the Malta pictures in the Printstore which says
Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows of her stunning sexy figure whilst on holiday in the Southern Mediterranean.
And of course Aisleyne is wearing a blue bikini in those pictures too.
So we conclude that these are further, as yet unseen (ie exclusive) pictures of Aisleyne in Malta.
What do you reckon, people? Claire can you comment, confirm or deny anything? Or is it a case of "ofni, you may think that, but I couldn't possibly comment."
There go my kneecaps again!

Ofni, if you go to the fron page of Big Pictures site, click on REALITY TV STARS...and Ais is wearing a Blue bikini on three of those pics...I think these pics could all tie together ....and they are not recent...ie., yesterday..as the ones on Big Pictures have been there a while..it sounds like they are an extension of that shoot.

Odm
Posted 24/1/2007 02:32 (#817 - in reply to #808)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne Blue Bikini Mystery Pics on Brunopress

Whassup with your Kneecaps Ofni is someone kicking them or summat??
claire
Posted 31/1/2007 10:50 (#1533 - in reply to #808)

Hi Guys,

Bruno Press are the agents in Holland for B.P. The Blue Pics ar ehte same set as you've seen from Malta! C
ofni
Posted 31/1/2007 10:54 (#1534 - in reply to #808)

Thanks Claire.
ofni
Posted 2/2/2007 09:44 (#1996 - in reply to #1533)

claire - 31/1/2007 10:50

Hi Guys,

Bruno Press are the agents in Holland for B.P. The Blue Pics ar ehte same set as you've seen from Malta! C

Looking forward to seeing the whale pictures then.

Edited by ofni 2/2/2007 09:46
maringo
Posted 2/2/2007 19:37 (#2102 - in reply to #1996)

ofni - 2/2/2007 09:44

claire - 31/1/2007 10:50

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to seeing the whale pictures then.

Translation from ofnispeak to English...

More locked pictures at http://www.brunopress.nl have been added.

30-1-2007
Big Brother 7 contestant babe Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace shows of her sexy figure

big_aisleyne_whale_exc_1_13.jpg
ofni
Posted 2/2/2007 21:48 (#2170 - in reply to #808)

Aw, maringo, I was enjoying being all enigmatic!

"Big Aisleyne Whale"? That file name just kills me.

It's nearly as hilarious as last week's "Pope Aisleyne" one.

Edited by ofni 2/2/2007 21:51
ofni
Posted 13/2/2007 18:29 (#3843 - in reply to #808)

Thar she blows!

(NO I don't mean Aisleyne!)

IN the Gallery NOW!

WOW!

(Now I DO mean Aisleyne!!!)
maringo
Posted 13/2/2007 21:26 (#3868 - in reply to #808)

For a moment there I thought it was a real whale.

The photo seems to be from the same set as the one that featured in Joe Mott's column two weeks ago.

http://www.aisleyne.com/gallery/gallery.asp

Odm
Posted 13/2/2007 23:44 (#3895 - in reply to #808)

More pics in the gallery..