Friday 13th July
Aisleyne
Posted 16/7/2007 14:15 (#19342)
Subject: Friday 13th July

Day 44: To evict or not to evict…

Oops! Big Brother is still fooling the housemates by playing all sorts of wicked games with them. I love watching all their faces as they try and suss out what the hell is going on - classic!

In last night’s show, all the housemates were punished for a rule break that didn’t even happen, then BB sent a fake plane over the house with a banner that said “there is another house” which is a really good twist. Some are questioning it, but others have fallen for it hook, line and sinker – then again they totally fell for ‘Pauline’s’ dodgy Aussie accent. It will be funny to see their reaction when they find out the truth, but until then the paranoia is at fever pitch.

Charley was given her first warning (about time too!) after she threw water over Gerry in the middle of an argument. This time she overstepped the mark. You can feel very uptight and stressed when you’re up for eviction, but even Charley should have realised that throwing water over someone was taking the argument to another, unacceptable level. Maybe the warning will make her realise… Or maybe not!

Bitchy Nicky and Charley have been really plotting against the other housemates, especially after they had their suitcases confiscated. I think the fake eviction tonight will really stir things up – it’s going to be hilarious when the evicted housemate walks back into the house after seeing who nominated them. There will be fireworks!

Apparently, Big Brother is drafting in extra bouncers because they’re worried that Charley might blow her top if she’s evicted. Whatever happens, it’s bound to be fantastic viewing!

Let me know what you think: revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page