Wednesday 4th July
Aisleyne
Posted 5/7/2007 13:31 (#18558)
Subject: Wednesday 4th July

Day 35: Jonathan’s gone!

Oh no, guys. I don’t know about you, but I feel SO sad for Jonathan. I was heartbroken for him when he got the news that his grandmother had died – what a bad place to be in when you lose someone. I reckon he made the right decision to leave. But BB has lost a genuine, clever and insightful housemate. Will they let him back d’ya think? They let my lot back last year for far less of a good reason!

But how funny was Chanelle and Ziggy’s spat? I was in hysterics! While I agreed with Chanelle that Ziggy shouldn’t really start smoking (especially in the first week of the ban!) – the cracks are beginning to show in this relationship.

Chanelle’s tantrum was a bit much, but pleease, she is only 19 years old. No wonder she’s acting like a stroppy teenager. Ziggy needs to know himself now. He jumped into this relationship head first without really thinking about the age difference and now he has to deal with it.

Brian made me laugh when he told Ziggy he was under the thumb – I reckon this fuelled the row further. I love Brian so much, he is such a great character. We’d have been friends in the house for sure. Chanelle won’t change though and she showed how stubborn and proud she can be when she asked Ziggy to move the beds. His reaction was classic, he embarrassed her and made her look her age.

I don’t reckon these two will last the distance outside. Do you?

How on earth Charley escaped nomination again is beyond me. I’ve said before that I think the voting is tactical, the housemates know she’ll never win. Either that or she has a wicked way of sucking up to people on nomination day.

So it’s Chanelle and Laura up this week. I’ve really got it in for Laura and want her to go. She’s horrible, boring, contributes very little to the house and just lounges around all the time. Laura thinks she knows it all and has little time for the others, especially my favourite, Carole.

Reality check girl, it won’t wash. We’re bored of you now. Let’s hope she goes on Friday. Let me know what you think: revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Top of the page Bottom of the page