Wednesday 26th June
Aisleyne
Posted 28/6/2007 12:07 (#17620)
Subject: Wednesday 26th June

Day 27: Don't Go Billi

I can't believe Charley has escaped eviction AGAIN!  I can't stand her temper tantrums and petty arguments.  I thought she would be the first girl to pack up her suitcase and exit the show.  But she's managed to stay in because she broke the rules which seems totally unfair.

I don't really want Billi to go because the love triangle is great to watch if Chanelle left Ziggy for him, it would really liven the house up.  Chanelle and Nicky claiming he was a pervert because he stared at them was just plain silly.

Everyone knows I'd like Carole to win so I'll be voting for Tracey to go. I used to want her to win but she seems to be a bit of a tell-tell tit in the house and her conversation is so limited and boring, I am sure her caravan is missing her!  So let's send her back to it.

Very disappointed that Liam has ruled out any chance of romance with Nicky.  We definitely need another couple of lovebirds in the house.  He really put an end to the flirty rumours by telling Carole that nothing will ever happen.  That was way harsh!  Poor girl will probably be crying into her pillowcase.

Let me know what you think at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Until next time guys, Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page