Monday 11th June
Aisleyne
Posted 12/6/2007 12:18 (#16651)
Subject: Monday 11th June

Day 13: Boys in, girls out

Well, what a weekend it's been in the land of Bruv.  Out with the old, in with the new. This should shake things up a bit and I'm loving it!

I can't make up my mind about the new boys, Seany and Gerry, just yet.

I'm finding Seany pretty annoying already. Who does he think he is? 

If you ask me, he looks past his sell-by date. He's trying to be wacky, but is coming across a bit mouldy. He'll have to work hard to win me over since his shenanigans with Lesley. How dare he pull off her duvet, the swine!  

Being in the house should be all fun and games, but you do actually have to live in there and that was obviously the last straw for poor Les. I'm gutted. She was hilarious and my favourite to win as well. I wonder who will take her place now? My bets are on Carol or Nicky. 

How funny was Ziggy's reaction when the guys came in? I know most people reckon he was put out by their arrival, but I disagree. I bet he took one look at Gerry and Seany and knew they were no match for him.  

Poor thing, he was hoping for some like-minded guys to do blokey things with - but they may as well have put two more girls in! Let's have some more hunky guys, please Big Brother - or the girls may actually start to fancy Gerry!

Who's your favourite housemate? Let me know who and why at revealblog@acp-natmag.co.uk

Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page