Friday 8th June
Aisleyne
Posted 11/6/2007 13:18 (#16609)
Subject: Friday 8th June

Day 10: Bring on the boys!

Is it just me or is poor Ziggy turning into a bit of a girl? The high level of oestrogen in the house seem to be seriously affecting the charmer, and now he's ended up in tears over his pet dog. He's only been away for four days, for goodness sake!

His mood could be about to change though, as two new lads are going into the house, which should help cheer him up. I reckon he just needs a bit of male bonding, although let's hope neither of them catch Chanelle's eye or there might be even more tears!

Personally I think Ziggy's a lot keener on Chanelle than she is on him. I suspect the Posh look-alike is secretly a right little minx. And with reports that footballer Chris Hall may be entering Big Bruv at some stage, Ziggy better watch out. She might be out to bag herself her very own David Beckham.

Meanwhile, I'm still in shock from seeing Emily's outburst on the show last night, which led to her being kicked out the house. What amazed me was that she honestly didn't think she'd said anything wrong! I felt so sorry for Charley, as she sat there trying to figure out whether to be really offended or not.

I don't think Emily meant to be racially offensive, but I have no idea why she would just come out with a word like that. She reckons she's so in touch with the street, but in fact she's just a naive little girl.

Big Bruv handled it pretty well though. To be honest they had no other choice but to evict her. I'm not sure if it all sunk in last night when they told Emily as she was half asleep, but I'm sure she'll be gutted today.

Oh well...can't wait for tonight's show, Aisleyne x

Top of the page Bottom of the page