A BIT QUIET AT THE MO
mich007
Posted 21/1/2007 18:56 (#639)
Subject: A BIT QUIET AT THE MO

Things are a bit quiet at the mo with Ash, has she sneaked of to LA to have her b**b job?
Has she gone under ground to rehearse for her radio show? No doubt she will emerge at some point. I suppose CBB has has taken over what with the headlines, it would be hard for Ash to get a look in, at the mo. Danielle was obviously going to be the new babe for the mags but in light of what has happened will they touch her, I guess others who would normally be pushed on the wayside will be able use this to their advantage.

I actually feel sorry for Jade Danielle and Jo though what they did was disgusting.
I think Danielle will be the most traumatised if it is true Teddy has dumped her, and she has lost a few modelling contracts. Jermaine said he would help Jo will this change once he is out and sees the scandal in all it's magnitude. It is so sad, but you do reap what you sow. I hope they can bounce back using this to their advantage. Helping people and getting help where ever necessary. I am a firm believer that if you give mercy where you feel it is least deserved you will receive it when you least expect.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 19:02 (#640 - in reply to #639)
Subject: RE: A BIT QUIET AT THE MO

mich007 - 21/1/2007 18:56 Things are a bit quiet at the mo with Ash, has she sneaked of to LA to have her b**b job? Has she gone under ground to rehea*** for her radio show? No doubt she will emerge at some point. I suppose CBB has has taken over what with the headlines, it would be hard for Ash to get a look in, at the mo. Danielle was obviously going to be the new babe for the mags but in light of what has happened will they touch her, I guess others who would normally be pushed on the wayside will be able use this to their advantage. I actually feel sorry for Jade Danielle and Jo though what they did was disgusting. I think Danielle will be the most traumatised if it is true Teddy has dumped her, and she has lost a few modelling contracts. Jermaine said he would help Jo will this change once he is out and sees the scandal in all it's magnitude. It is so sad, but you do reap what you sow. I hope they can bounce back using this to their advantage. Helping people and getting help where ever necessary. I am a firm believer that if you give mercy where you feel it is least deserved you will receive it when you least expect.

Danielle has definately been dumped if this is anything to go by.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/jade_dani_ditched.shtml

I have been watching the NOTW Jade videos..and at first I was upset watching her cry..but the longer you watch each section....you sort of wonder if Jade is forcing it...
either way it is all a very unpleasant and sad thing that these girls have gone into the house to commit some form of Hari Kari...but we, the British Public...are easy targets for the sobstory routine and it could very well be that after we ourselves have finnished sticking these girls in stocks and rubbing their noses in it..will then feel sorry for them and put them back on top ...even HIGHER than before..

I think sometimes we have lost our principles in this country...but we also seem to be the most humane....its so difficult is,nt it.
Odm
Posted 21/1/2007 20:05 (#654 - in reply to #639)
Subject: Re: A BIT QUIET AT THE MO

Regarding Ais, Mich...we shall have to wait and see.. I did think she was in LA for a boob job as it takes a while to recover from that and also the best surgeons are there and I did post saying that..afterwards I realised that not everyone agreed with that ! However, we can only listen to what Ais says...and she did say about wanting an increase in boob size. Failing that of course , you could be completely right and she is esconced in the radio project. Whatever the case, I am sure Ais will turn up with some surprises...shes just that kind of girl...
mich007
Posted 21/1/2007 20:13 (#657 - in reply to #654)
Subject: Re: A BIT QUIET AT THE MO

I wondered if she's drop in at the Dreams Girls premiere...........doubt it though.
ofni
Posted 21/1/2007 20:43 (#660 - in reply to #639)
Subject: RE: A BIT QUIET AT THE MO

mich007 - 21/1/2007 18:56 Things are a bit quiet at the mo with Ash, has she sneaked of to LA to have her b**b job? Has she gone under ground to rehearse for her radio show? No doubt she will emerge at some point. I suppose CBB has has taken over what with the headlines, it would be hard for Ash to get a look in, at the mo. Danielle was obviously going to be the new babe for the mags but in light of what has happened will they touch her, I guess others who would normally be pushed on the wayside will be able use this to their advantage.

I think, Mich, that we have reached a point where we need to re-adjust our expectations a bit. I too would like nothing better than to see new pics of and items about Ash every day in one paper or mag or website or other. And for a couple of spells during late 2006 that certainly seemed to be the case. And as this was a period where we were looking for signs that Aisleyne wasn't just maximising her "15 minutes of fame", but establishing herself as a longer term celeb, it did perhaps seem important that she kept making the headlines or she would "fade" like so many others have done. So a few days absence from the spotlight and we were all going "cold turkey" with AIS withdrawal symptoms, and wondering if we were ever going to see her again. Which of course we did. And how!

I think things have now moved on from that situation. Aisleyne doesn't have to chase the paparazzi anymore, she can call on the resources of Mr Paparazzi himself anytime she needs to. Whatever you think of her glamour modelling, she is now firmly established as one of the country's top glamour girls, which gives her a strong business platform from which she can diversify as opportunities come along, whether it's her advice column, radio work, modelling lingerie, whatever (TV work please!). Not to mention the jet-setting! And I really really don't think the LA trip is for surgery, not when we now know the name and location of the surgeon who gave her the "Best boob job" (according to this week's More mag).

And Aisleyne has indeed had a look-in this week. Her Caribbean trip made a two-half -page spread in the Star, (and also featured in the Daily Sport). This gave her a Celebdaq dividend of 1.84, placing her in the top 50 celebs for column inches, and in fact above some of the CBB5 HMs. A good-sized picture in More mag (for "best-boob job - see above) as well as her regular advice column. More must be kicking themselves for putting Danielle on the cover though when they had the perfect covergirl at their disposal!
A couple of other little mentions in the other mags too.
I'm as keen as anybody to read "new news" about Aisleyne, and I hope we'll be seeing plenty of her ( so to speak!) in this week's papers and mags. But, I've given over worrying about it. It seems to me that LWM have things pretty much under control, and seem to be ensuring that when Ash gets featured then someone has to stump up for it - which is JUST the way it should be.
And mich, I don't know about quiet, but this forum and website seem to have been quite busy today, with a LOT of guests around at times, so that can't be bad either.