Thursday 31 May
Aisleyne
Posted 1/6/2007 13:26 (#16128)
Subject: Thursday 31 May

I'm so jealous!

I want to give a big shout out to the Big Brother massive! It's Aisleyne and I'm back to give you my exclusive lowdown on this year's Summer of Bruv. And what an awesome kick-off to the show...

I was glued to the telly from the minute Barbie twins Sam and Amanda strutted their way into the house. I felt super jealous when I first saw what the producers had done to the gaff. It's so lush! They've got their own sw***y beauty salon and there's even a bath in the sitting room.

But there's no way I could share a bed with four other people. It would be such a smelly sweat fest. And Charley admitted last night that she couldn't use a washing machine so she'll probably be a bit whiffy!

I still can't get over the fact that the contestants are ALL women. There are far too many young, bland bimbos for my liking. Wacky Shabnam was already trying to create a mini gang with Emily and Charley because she said they would all look good in a girl band together. Watch out girl. It's a dangerous game forming groups this early on.

So what bizarre twists has Big Brother got in store for this giggly sisterhood? I think a really fit, non-camp, gay guy should go into the house so all the girls hanker after him. Then they should throw in his boyfriend a couple of days later! I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed... See you tomorrow guys x
Top of the page Bottom of the page
PrincessRachel
Posted 1/6/2007 13:32 (#16130 - in reply to #16128)
Subject: Re: Thursday 31 May

Senate Member

I like that last idea!
robbie123
Posted 1/6/2007 21:46 (#16145 - in reply to #16128)
Subject: Re: Thursday 31 May

Good one ais!!! Lol im feel great listening to your opinions!!!!!!!!! I love listneing to other people and what they think about... But i always disagree with them so i agree with them so i dont start an argument.

Take care and hope your hand gets better!!!!

robbie gaffney
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx