You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Now Magazine (Apr 30th) - Timbaland No 1 Party
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

maringo
Posted 24/4/2007 08:45 (#11747)
Subject: Now Magazine (Apr 30th) - Timbaland No 1 Party

There's a feature on that Crystal Club party on p30-31. It's accompanied by a very nice picture of Aisleyne in that blue dress, with the caption...

"The sweet and innocent act isn't fooling anyone, Aisleyne"

Anyway, the article says that the party was thrown to celebrate Timbaland reaching the number one spot. It also suggests that Aisleyne had set her sights on Ludacris, but he was saved by Michelle Gayle!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 24/4/2007 08:49 (#11748 - in reply to #11747)
Subject: Re: Now Magazine (Apr 30th) - Timbaland No 1 Party

I suppose it's too much to expect NOW to publish a nice picture AND nice words about our Ash.

Isn't it odd how low a profile Ne-yo maintains in all this?
maringo
Posted 24/4/2007 09:46 (#11762 - in reply to #11748)

ofni - 24/4/2007 08:49

I suppose it's too much to expect NOW to publish a nice picture AND nice words about our Ash.

The photo is so nice that I doubt anyone would even notice the caption. I don't think I've seen the photo before, she does indeed look very sweet and innocent!

As far as I recall, he wasn't at that event. However, there were so many Timbaland parties around that time that I might be getting mixed up!
ofni
Posted 24/4/2007 09:51 (#11763 - in reply to #11762)

maringo - 24/4/2007 09:46

ofni - 24/4/2007 08:49

The photo is so nice that I doubt anyone would even notice the caption. I don't think I've the photo before, she does indeed look very sweet and innocent!

As far as I recall, he wasn't at that event. However, there were so many Timbaland parties around that time that I might be getting mixed up!

No I think it's me that's cofuzzled - Ne-yo was at Aura and the abortive Funky B do wasn't he - though my point still stands (even if it is now off-topic to this thread!)
Odm
Posted 24/4/2007 09:58 (#11767 - in reply to #11763)

I think this thread confirms what I have said in the other thread and that is that Aisleyne is getting herself labelled.

At the end of the day, we cant excuse everything just because we are fans, lets get some honesty and reality posts as well please....and dont expect me to shut up just because I am staff...the fact is, Ais has to back away from some of these parties because she will end up being known as just a good time gal...and most of them get consigned to a 'yesterday' list....

Aisleyne is wise and sensible which lifts her up ahead of some of the others. I have followed her progress as much as anyone else but I dont excuse some behaviour just because I am fond of her.....I think Ais owes herself much more than just being noticed at parties and clubs...we have enough of Paris Hilton and everybody knows she does absolutely NOTHING to earn her celebrity status except flash herself in public at every opportunity. I dont intend to be two faced about what I think.
deeb
Posted 24/4/2007 11:21 (#11781 - in reply to #11747)

^^ Fair points, Izzy but Ash is networking at these parties - it's work - and I think she knows what she's doing. All Paris has to do is keep her invitations rolling but I'm sure Ash is 'doing interviews' and trying to get work out of her networking time. I assume that's how she got into Invincible and maybe her film opportunities and who knows what next? Even if she didn't need to go clubbing - she'd still do it for the craic? She gets papped because the paps are there - so she gives them what they want. It's in her caring/sharing nature.

Odm - 24/4/2007 09:58 I dont intend to be two faced about what I think.

I don't think you're saying anything two-faced. I don't even think you were being controversial.

Edited by deeb 24/4/2007 11:26
emptybox
Posted 24/4/2007 11:39 (#11784 - in reply to #11747)
Subject: RE: Now Magazine (Apr 30th) - Timbaland No 1 Party

Perhaps she should start going to barbeques?
(no walls)
maringo
Posted 24/4/2007 23:57 (#11877 - in reply to #11747)

BTW, this article was written by Susie Harding, the one who made the Trash-leyne comment regarding the "I Want Candy" premiere a while back. Again, Aisleyne is the only celeb in the piece who she seems to have a problem with.

This attitude prompted a defensive letter in last week's Now Magazine. Would anybody care to send one this week?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/contact/

PS: We still haven't found out who sent that last letter. Is Carol Walker on this forum?
maringo
Posted 28/4/2007 05:47 (#12410 - in reply to #11747)

I think photo 5 from this event, that OA just added to the gallery, is the one featured in this article. As Susie Harding pointed out, she is definitely going for the "sweet and innocent" look. She looks very nice!
Aisleyne
Posted 28/4/2007 19:44 (#12461 - in reply to #12410)

hey all

I would love to know who carol walker is so I could thank her personally too.
The things the press say do not hurt me, I have been through worse so I am a strong girl but it would be interesting to do a shoot/interview with the ones who slate me the most ie heat and now????? (not sure as I only buy the ones I am in ) Just to see if their opinion changes..... I don't expect to be liked by everyone and that's just part and parcel of any individuals life isn't it And lets be honest I did give allot of ammunition with that little erm, indecent.....oopppss I mean incident outside funky's didn't I
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 28/4/2007 19:46 (#12462 - in reply to #11747)

nicely put, Ash!
maringo
Posted 28/4/2007 19:50 (#12463 - in reply to #11747)

You're right, Heat and Now seem to be the most negative towards you. However, they do feature you in almost every issue, so maybe they're closeted fans too afraid to admit they like you.

It would be nice if you got a decent shoot/interview with one of them. Now is published by IPC Media, who also publish Nuts and kindly gave us those photos for our gallery, so they could easily be persuaded.
emptybox
Posted 28/4/2007 23:48 (#12526 - in reply to #12461)

Aisleyne - 28/4/2007 19:44 The things the press say do not hurt me, I have been through worse so I am a strong girl

That's a great attitude to have Ash.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread