You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

please get are ash back on tv
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

ladyash
Posted 31/3/2007 20:54 (#9562)
Subject: please get are ash back on tv

Senate Member

i miss ash we need her back on are tv screens nowwwwwwwwwwww
Top of the page Bottom of the page
ofni
Posted 31/3/2007 21:17 (#9563 - in reply to #9562)
Subject: Re: please get are ash back on tv

BBC4 10.05pm to-night Charlie Brooker's Screenwipe compilation repeat.
Odm
Posted 31/3/2007 21:27 (#9564 - in reply to #9563)

I cant get that programme...but anyway it is good for the reminder so thank you Ofni. Like Ladyash has said though, it will be nice if we could have Ais back on the screen on a regular basis....I think we got spoilt with Big Brother cos we saw her everyday for quite a bit per day too...now we are all rather missing her....so I do sympathise greatly with Ladyash and know what she means.
ofni
Posted 31/3/2007 21:30 (#9567 - in reply to #9562)

Oh yes I agree.

Woddawewant?
AshonTV!
Wendowewantit?
NOW!!!
emptybox
Posted 31/3/2007 22:30 (#9570 - in reply to #9567)

ofni - 31/3/2007 21:30 Oh yes I agree. Woddawewant? AshonTV! Wendowewantit? NOW!!!

I feel a national campaign coming on.

In the meantime you can always watch Ash's contribution to Charlie Brooker's Screen Wipe on the Video section of the website.

ofni
Posted 31/3/2007 22:51 (#9571 - in reply to #9562)

Just watched Screenwipe AGAIN! (Saddo or what?)

All it needs is for the TV moguls to realise that Aisleyne (glamma moddle, agonee ant and deeejaaaya) is "THE TALENT".

Altogether now -

Woddawewant?............
ladyash
Posted 31/3/2007 23:51 (#9573 - in reply to #9571)

Senate Member

we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash if ash got her own computer set up at home with a webcam i bet you loads would tune in
ofni
Posted 1/4/2007 00:04 (#9574 - in reply to #9573)

ladyash - 31/3/2007 23:51

if ash got her own computer set up at home with a webcam i bet you loads would tune in

Hmmm. Not entirely sure where we're headed with that one ..........
deeb
Posted 1/4/2007 01:54 (#9589 - in reply to #9574)

ofni - 1/4/2007 00:04
ladyash - 31/3/2007 23:51 if ash got her own computer set up at home with a webcam i bet you loads would tune in
Hmmm. Not entirely sure where we're headed with that one ..........

You lead, I'll follow.

ladyash
Posted 1/4/2007 02:41 (#9590 - in reply to #9589)

Senate Member

im saying would you tune in to ash on her webcam if we carnt get her on tv were do you two think it was leading to ofni and deeb are you two men
mich007
Posted 1/4/2007 06:57 (#9602 - in reply to #9562)

The TV companies have made up their minds methinks. (Perhaps she will get a break in the long run who knows, the thing is the older Ash gets the hard it may be) Perhaps she will make it in films who knows. The thing is IMO when Ash is in the press most of the time they are slating her. Usually they are pulling her down (well apart from The Star perhaps) associating her with something trashy. Worst dress this worst dress that showing pictures of her coming out of cars in an unflattering manner etc. People may think this is all good publicity, but I think this actually works against her, especially the pics of her coming out of cars. (Not meaning to sound controversial) but I think this tarnishes her image even more, which is why I wish Ash had taken a different route. However I think the real truth is those who go on the the non-celebrity Big Brother find it hard. More than often the only door that is open to them is glamour. I remember when Ash first came out of Big BRother, that there was this rumour about someone wanting her to front a new show as a presenter I think it was TMI. I wonder if there was any truth in that. That said I think or should I say hope Ash will make it on to mainstream radio eventually.

Edited by mich007 1/4/2007 06:59
maringo
Posted 1/4/2007 15:21 (#9617 - in reply to #9602)

mich007 - 1/4/2007 06:57 The TV companies have made up their minds methinks. (Perhaps she will get a break in the long run who knows, the thing is the older Ash gets the hard it may be) Perhaps she will make it in films who knows. The thing is IMO when Ash is in the press most of the time they are slating her. Usually they are pulling her down (well apart from The Star perhaps) associating her with something trashy.

The mention in today's NOTW Sunday magazine is a positive one. And the "I Want Candy" premiere got her mostly positive coverage, apart from one lazy snipe in Now magazine. 

Worst dress this worst dress that showing pictures of her coming out of cars in an unflattering manner etc. People may think this is all good publicity, but I think this actually works against her, especially the pics of her coming out of cars. (Not meaning to sound controversial) but I think this tarnishes her image even more, which is why I wish Ash had taken a different route.

Gone by bus instead of car?

I agree with some of what you're saying, but the worst dress accolades can actually work in her favour. They make her easier to identify with and less aloof. And a lot of the car pictures have been seen mainly on the Internet, not in the newspapers/magazines.

boldjohn
Posted 1/4/2007 19:55 (#9641 - in reply to #9573)

Executive Member

ladyash - 31/3/2007 23:51

we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash we want ash if ash got her own computer set up at home with a webcam i bet you loads would tune in

Sounds like a good idea to me.
maringo
Posted 5/4/2007 02:12 (#9882 - in reply to #9562)

Tonight, Aisleyne has appeared on 5 programmes within the space of 7 hours. Admittedly, it was the same programme shown 5 times!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread