You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Darryn Lyons on Richard & Judy
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General -> Chill OutMessage format

maringo
Posted 13/3/2007 17:30 (#7555)
Subject: Darryn Lyons on Richard & Judy

He's on now!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
maringo
Posted 13/3/2007 17:34 (#7556 - in reply to #7555)
Subject: RE: Darryn Lyons on Richard & Judy

It's over now. He was talking about the facility at http://www.mrpaparazzi.co.uk/ for the public to send in their photos. They were talking about the potential implications for that, nowhere for the celebs to hide!
rudyrudyrudy
Posted 13/3/2007 17:41 (#7558 - in reply to #7555)
Subject: Re: Darryn Lyons on Richard & Judy

I thought he was in the wine appreciation group, talking about Australian wines: no wonder I couldn't spot him
maringo
Posted 13/3/2007 17:46 (#7559 - in reply to #7558)

rudyrudyrudy - 13/3/2007 17:41

I thought he was in the wine appreciation group, talking about Australian wines: no wonder I couldn't spot him

He was very hard to miss. He was wearing a jacket with lots of his photos on it (one looked vaguely like Aisleyne?) and there was even a little logo saying "Celebrity - The New Religion"!
ofni
Posted 13/3/2007 17:59 (#7564 - in reply to #7555)

Doh! i missed that - I just caught a glimpse of him. Nice bit of free advertising for mrpaparazzi.com, by the look of it.
Odm
Posted 14/3/2007 00:29 (#7605 - in reply to #7564)

I like Darryn Lyons and just added Paps site to my Myspace. When I looked on Darryns Myspace I was really surprised to see a section of flash photos which showed Susie Verico and Richard but none of Ais....dont ask me why I was perplexed..Im not sure myself....why should,nt he have pictures of Susie and Richard....?

Anyway, back to the gist of the thread, Richard and Judy make me laugh whenever I see Richard I see ALI G...lol and I can imagine Judy giving Richard a real 'what for' telling off after some shows as he truly puts his foot in it...I would like to have seen Darryn on this programme. Its mad really, but the more you want to see someone on a programme, the less chance of it happening seems to be the outcome... not forgetting the fact that we expected to see him in Celebrity Big brother..and that never happened....

Why is that....anyone?

Edited by Odm 14/3/2007 00:30
maringo
Posted 14/3/2007 00:52 (#7609 - in reply to #7605)

Odm - 14/3/2007 00:29

I like Darryn Lyons and just added Paps site to my Myspace. When I looked on Darryns Myspace I was really surprised to see a section of flash photos which showed Susie Verico and Richard but none of Ais....dont ask me why I was perplexed..Im not sure myself....why should,nt he have pictures of Susie and Richard....?

I presume they're the same ones I pointed out in this thread...

http://www.aisleyne.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=349&posts=...

Anyway, back to the gist of the thread, Richard and Judy make me laugh whenever I see Richard I see ALI G...lol and I can imagine Judy giving Richard a real 'what for' telling off after some shows as he truly puts his foot in it...I would like to have seen Darryn on this programme. Its mad really, but the more you want to see someone on a programme, the less chance of it happening seems to be the outcome... not forgetting the fact that we expected to see him in Celebrity Big brother..and that never happened....

Why is that....anyone?

Sorry for not pointing his appearance out earlier. I tuned in, saw him and quickly posted it on the forum.

He will be appearing on TV soon and I'm just about to start another thread about it.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread