You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Speaking to Ais
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

boldjohn
Posted 10/4/2007 13:22 (#10327 - in reply to #10319)
Subject: RE: Speaking to Ais

Executive Member

Mzstake - 10/4/2007 11:36

Hi everyone, I had a lovely conversation with Ash, last week (show 8). I phoned in just to say hi to the chatroom people and send some messages of goodwill but Ash chatted to me for ages whilst a track was playing and then PD did a radio ad and some chatting.

Ash is a natural, she managed to get a lot of information from me about myself, l had been to the hospt that day and didn't phone for that reason but she pushed in a nice way until l told her why and how l was doing. Then she was so supportive and just lovely.

I didn't think my estimation of Ash could go any higher as l have always thought she is great but it has.

Thanks Ash for your positive and lovely outlook.

I enjoyed your call last week Mzstake.
Ash chatted to you off air????????
The line will be jammed with callers this week.

I'm going to phone up this week. I nearly phoned up towards the end of last week's show when she was asking for callers. I couldn't find the number at the time. I think it was Bradley came on with his usual banter and I thought I needn't bother. If was was to request a long track, like Stairway to Heaven or Bat Out of Hell, I'd have a longer chat with Ashaleeeeen. I'll be ready this time ..... or next time.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread