You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Radio show 3 (summary)
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

maringo
Posted 22/2/2007 19:29 (#5053)
Subject: Radio show 3 (summary)

Here's the summary for today's show...

1. Aisleyne was joined by fellow Invincible DJ, Prince Diamond.
2. The Britney issue was discussed.
3. She did a photoshoot for Closer magazine on Tuesday, wearing bikinis and dresses.
4. As her agent mentioned earlier in the forum, she'll be on BBC4 next Monday at 10pm.
5. She did a shoot today for an underwear label, which she'll be the face of!
6. She has been approached once about doing an autobiography.
7. Suzie Verrico was interviewed on the phone while she was shopping for a flat-screen TV!
8. Also discussed were the BB7 reunion, the Brits after-party and the Scissor Sisters gig (check the forum's live update thread for more info).
Top of the page Bottom of the page
bunniesfrightenme
Posted 22/2/2007 19:40 (#5059 - in reply to #5053)
Subject: Re: Radio show 3 (summary)

Thanks Maringo!! Looking forward to seein who the underwear label is, and seein the pics!!!

Glad to read Grace apologised, I do hope they can become friends in some way, cos in a strange way I kinda liked Grace.

Aisleyne said her mum made up her name ... I think her mum was lying, Im from Ireland and I know loads of Aisleyne's! bless her
dannyk
Posted 22/2/2007 20:16 (#5067 - in reply to #5053)

Thanks for the summary. It'll be interesting to read these back as time goes on.

Lots of exciting news on tonight's show. It's great to hear that Ash is still busy. Really pleased.
emptybox
Posted 22/2/2007 21:13 (#5073 - in reply to #5053)
Subject: RE: Radio show 3 (summary)

She said her name was based on the Irish name Aisling (pronounced ashlin), but her Mum had made up the 'leyne' part.

I liked the fact that her Dad had insisted on calling her 'Chantelle' for three months.
ofni
Posted 22/2/2007 21:16 (#5074 - in reply to #5073)

emptybox - 22/2/2007 21:13

She said her name was based on the Irish name Aisling (pronounced ashlin), but her Mum had made up the 'leyne' part.

I remember when I voted for Aisleyne, the recorded voice pronounced her name "Ash-lin"

The unique spelling is a real boon for "Brand Aisleyne". And what a branding disaster "Chantelle II" would have been!

Ain't life stra-a-a-ange?

Edited by ofni 22/2/2007 21:22
dannyk
Posted 22/2/2007 23:19 (#5109 - in reply to #5053)

The ads in the final week prounced it "Ash-lin" as well, but they changed it in the end.

And yes, thank God she wasn't called Chantelle!
friskypants
Posted 22/2/2007 23:34 (#5110 - in reply to #5109)

Oh b*****ks, I was so taken up with work and missing Mum that I forgot her show was on. Bugger, bugger, bugger and thrice bugger.
Odm
Posted 22/2/2007 23:35 (#5111 - in reply to #5109)

I see Imogen did,nt come back to be a guest. She did say it would be last week or this week...last weeks show was off because of Ais being ill and this week it was a guest phone call from Susie. I wonder what happened re Imogen.?

That aside, I am pleased Ais has managed to clear up a couple of issues...Ie., anything left undone with Grace and of course the Spiral issue. Lovely that she got to see Jonathan again too. I think Ais is now gaining a lot of respect from the other housemates..though I was a little bit surprised that in the light of all the things Richard was apparently saying about Ais that Susie promotes him openly. As for Lea, I think Lea is very unsure of herself as she is one minute nice to Aisleyne and other times not.
It all can blow so hot and cold with the other housemates. However, Ais is doing good so I suppose that is all that matters.

I think if Ais found the time to do the autobiography it would be another immense boost for those who are not into the glamour modelling but who truly love Aisleyne.
So good luck to Ais and lets hope that all these projects come to fruition and she does well out of them all.
ladyash
Posted 22/2/2007 23:54 (#5113 - in reply to #5111)

Senate Member

what do you think the goss is about amy winehouse
becki
Posted 23/2/2007 00:08 (#5117 - in reply to #5053)

Executive Member

Todays show was fab
I CANT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY SPOKE TO MY IDOL!!!!
dannyk
Posted 23/2/2007 09:28 (#5137 - in reply to #5053)

I was surpised about Susie still liking Richard as well. Not only does he slag off Ash a lot, but he was also quite happy to sit there and giggle in the HND when the ex-housemates were slagging Susie off. Though most of that didn't make the highlights shows, so maybe she doesn't know about it. I thought it was telling, though, that when Susie left the house, she wanted Richard to win, but on the Winners Week program she said that she'd wanted Ash to win. Maybe she likes her more than Richard now.

Edited by dannyk 23/2/2007 09:29
becki
Posted 23/2/2007 23:49 (#5306 - in reply to #5137)

Executive Member

dannyk - 23/2/2007 09:28

I was surpised about Susie still liking Richard as well. Not only does he slag off Ash a lot, but he was also quite happy to sit there and giggle in the HND when the ex-housemates were slagging Susie off. Though most of that didn't make the highlights shows, so maybe she doesn't know about it. I thought it was telling, though, that when Susie left the house, she wanted Richard to win, but on the Winners Week program she said that she'd wanted Ash to win. Maybe she likes her more than Richard now.

Yeah, i was suprised at that too.
But i'm glad Ash and Susie are still in touch Thats the main thing xxxx
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread