You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Radio show 3 (Feb 15th) - Postponed
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Film, TV & Radio WorkMessage format

Saj
Posted 15/2/2007 19:24 (#4059 - in reply to #3227)
Subject: Re: Radio show 3 - live update (Feb 15th)

some people on ds make me angry full stop. if it was nikki or grace that was ill, in their eyes that would be ok to take time off work but cause its ash and they are so blind when it comes to ash, its not. then again, what are nikki and grace's jobs?
also, someone said oh ds 'oh grace did CDC when she has injured herself'. hardly the same thing! that was a competion and grace probably would have been forced to quit had she not done it that week
Top of the page Bottom of the page
becki
Posted 15/2/2007 19:37 (#4060 - in reply to #3227)

Executive Member

I cant believe some people. They are soooooo annoying!
Aisleyne isnt a liar. She ill, she cant help it. She needs to rest, otherwise its only gonna get worse.
dannyk
Posted 15/2/2007 19:49 (#4061 - in reply to #3227)

I was annoyed reading some of the comments earlier, but look at it this way: I'd be more worried if people weren't posting about Ash at all and didn't care about her either way. As long as she provokes a reaction she's got nothing to worry about. The radio show is a good example of that - it seems that people listen who don't like her, but they're only doing her a favour in the process because the listening figures go up.

The people who are posting don't know what they're talking about anyway. If Ash wasn't bothered about the show & her fans she wouldn't have done it last week when she had left hospital just a couple of days before. The fact that she was at the Brits last night is irrelevant - she obviously received the orders from the doctor today and was obliged to follow them.

ETA: Ash has more contact with her fans than the vast majority of the other BB7 housemates. Fans of certain other housemates could be jealous that their faves just aren't interested.

Edited by dannyk 15/2/2007 19:51
Odm
Posted 15/2/2007 21:32 (#4074 - in reply to #4061)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last week Aisleyne was poorly and attended her Radio Show because she did not want to let anybody down. The Radio Show is an internet show so she gets little out of that in terms of Big photographic promotion, whereas the Brits awards is going to get a photo of her in the press and keep her name rolling off more lips. Aisleyne has in my opinion made the correct Business decision and gone to the Brits on what energy she has at the moment. Gastric complaints are nasty and pull a person down. Aisleyne admits herself she needs a lot of sleep and with a complaint like this I dont doubt for one minute that she has been very tired indeed.

All those Haters pulling her apart...I REPEAT..need to get a life. In fact they are so boring...lets ignore them..

As for Aisleyne, she was there for us last week when she was ill. This week she had PAs as well as the Radio Show. If the Radio Show was the one engagement that had to be put aside...then in my view that is fair enough. We need our girl to get as much press coverage as possible and she has done that for good sound reasons. Thats good enough for me.

See you next week Aisleyne and get better.. Love you xxxxxPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

becki
Posted 15/2/2007 21:35 (#4075 - in reply to #3227)

Executive Member

Good post odm!
Aisleyne needs to rest. We dont want her to become more ill, and it will happen if she carries on working to hard.
Ash, dont worry about anythin, just concentrate on getting better.
Love you lots mwah
Becki xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bradley27
Posted 15/2/2007 21:36 (#4076 - in reply to #4074)

Senate Member

Odm - 15/2/2007 21:32

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last week Aisleyne was poorly and attended her Radio Show because she did not want to let anybody down. The Radio Show is an internet show so she gets little out of that in terms of Big photographic promotion, whereas the Brits awards is going to get a photo of her in the press and keep her name rolling off more lips. Aisleyne has in my opinion made the correct Business decision and gone to the Brits on what energy she has at the moment. Gastric complaints are nasty and pull a person down. Aisleyne admits herself she needs a lot of sleep and with a complaint like this I dont doubt for one minute that she has been very tired indeed.

All those Haters pulling her apart...I REPEAT..need to get a life. In fact they are so boring...lets ignore them..

As for Aisleyne, she was there for us last week when she was ill. This week she had PAs as well as the Radio Show. If the Radio Show was the one engagement that had to be put aside...then in my view that is fair enough. We need our girl to get as much press coverage as possible and she has done that for good sound reasons. Thats good enough for me.

See you next week Aisleyne and get better.. Love you xxxxxPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I dont see it as even a choice. She no doubt felt she was going to do both but obviously felt unwell today, hence the lateness of her cancellation.

Already looking forward to next weeks show for my weekly Ais.
Julian
Posted 15/2/2007 22:51 (#4090 - in reply to #4076)

Executive Member

I'm glad Ais is taking some rest. I was quite worried hearing about all the events this week knowing she's been ill.

She deserves some R&R
remaha
Posted 16/2/2007 07:49 (#4112 - in reply to #3227)
Subject: RE: Radio show 3 - live update (Feb 15th)

Executive Member

I hope Ash listens to the doctors and keeps her head down this week. It won't look good if she is seen out on the town until early next week.

I'd recommend a holday at a nice spar. Take the mobile, plan next week's show, and send us a couple of photos please Ash

ofni
Posted 16/2/2007 08:01 (#4116 - in reply to #3227)

Sorry Remaha, I really don't like to take the mick out of fellow FM's typos, but the thought of Ash holidaying at the local corner shop was just too funny not to put on record.

Now a spa, that WOULD be an EXCELLENT idea. But leave the mobile at home, Ash, and chill out TOTALLY! xxxx
remaha
Posted 16/2/2007 08:35 (#4120 - in reply to #4116)

Executive Member

ofni - 16/2/2007 08:01 Sorry Remaha, I really don't like to take the mick out of fellow FM's typos, but the thought of Ash holidaying at the local corner shop was just too funny not to put on record. Now a spa, that WOULD be an EXCELLENT idea. But leave the mobile at home, Ash, and chill out TOTALLY! xxxx

Glad to lighten your day. I hear the Spar in Bath is particularly well-stocked

emma*the*bird
Posted 16/2/2007 11:49 (#4135 - in reply to #3227)

Nevermind Ais. You sound like you need to book yourself a little holiday and take some time off. In the meantime we should try to debate amongst ourselves and not argue. I haven't really taken to the other forums because I find many of the topics on them somewhat vulgar or aggressive. Keep the peace. This is a great place for regular updates by those who work so hard to keep it going.
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread