You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Aisleyne quoted in OK article
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Aisleyne -> Aisleyne's Press CoverageMessage format

Julian
Posted 8/2/2007 22:58 (#3015)
Subject: Aisleyne quoted in OK article

Executive Member

This week's OK magazine has an article on the Jade/Jo/Danielle/Shilpa story which includes several quotes from Aisleyne.

First they say that Aisleyne, who they refer to as Teddy's friend and former BB star, is happy with the news that Teddy dumped Danielle (because of his situation he can't afford to be seen with someone branded a racist).

Later they quote her as saying that she admired how Jade managed to make so much money but was hoping she had changed from her first BB appearance and was really disappointed with the way she blew up at Shilpa.

Good to see OK giving Aisleyne some extra publicity

Regards

Julian
Top of the page Bottom of the page
mich007
Posted 8/2/2007 23:22 (#3021 - in reply to #3015)
Subject: Re: Aisleyne quoted in OK article

I saw that but personally they are having an indirect dig at her for being a bit harsh as Ash puts it herself. The other week they had a headline so Ash is a racist. Okay it was a small piece but I read between the lines. I hope she gets an interview with them one day, they seem very quick to diss or ridicule her, if only they could show the same eagerness inviting her for a photo-shoot.
maringo
Posted 8/2/2007 23:42 (#3032 - in reply to #3015)
Subject: RE: Aisleyne quoted in OK article

They're certainly recycling that Daily Star article a lot. First last week and now again this week.

I do agree with mich007 that they really should do a proper article instead of endlessly reusing old quotes. However, it's nice to see her get mentioned a lot in an article that a lot of people are going to read.

Thanks julian.

becki
Posted 8/2/2007 23:48 (#3034 - in reply to #3015)

Executive Member

Thanks for the info
Its good that Ash gets a mention xxxx
Julian
Posted 8/2/2007 23:55 (#3036 - in reply to #3021)

Executive Member

mich007 - 8/2/2007 23:22

I saw that but personally they are having an indirect dig at her for being a bit harsh as Ash puts it herself. The other week they had a headline so Ash is a racist. Okay it was a small piece but I read between the lines. I hope she gets an interview with them one day, they seem very quick to diss or ridicule her, if only they could show the same eagerness inviting her for a photo-shoot.

I don't think they're having a dig at Aisleyne as they could have called her a lot more negative things than "BB Star" if that was their intention. I did feel a little uncomfortable about the negativity, though. Everyone is loving the way Shilpa is willing to forgive them and I like to think of Aisleyne as the forgiving type too.

Regards

Julian
ofni
Posted 9/2/2007 13:52 (#3078 - in reply to #3015)

I guess on balance it's quite a plus that Aisleyne's views are thought to matter sufficiently to figure in the cover story like this.
Julian
Posted 9/2/2007 22:52 (#3131 - in reply to #3078)

Executive Member

ofni - 9/2/2007 13:52

I guess on balance it's quite a plus that Aisleyne's views are thought to matter sufficiently to figure in the cover story like this.

Yeah, that's what I thought
mich007
Posted 10/2/2007 01:54 (#3151 - in reply to #3036)

Julian - 8/2/2007 23:55 I did feel a little uncomfortable about the negativity, though. Everyone is loving the way Shilpa is willing to forgive them and I like to think of Aisleyne as the forgiving type too. Regards Julian

I respect Ash's honesty, but I have to agree with you Julian. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone elses shoes. We all mess up and we all require mercy.

Odm
Posted 10/2/2007 06:39 (#3164 - in reply to #3015)

Well as that story has circulated already we might as well declare this as 'any publicity is good publicity'...I would like to stay on the bright side of this one....
ofni
Posted 10/2/2007 23:44 (#3306 - in reply to #3164)

I see that with her words about Jade, Aisleyne in fact gets the "last word" in this article. Pretty good!
maringo
Posted 13/2/2007 17:01 (#3835 - in reply to #3306)

ofni - 10/2/2007 23:44 I see that with her words about Jade, Aisleyne in fact gets the "last word" in this article. Pretty good!

However, they spell her name wrong in the final paragraph! Silly KO magazine.

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread