You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 7 September 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/9/2009 10:11 (#34156)
Subject: Monday 7 September 2009

It’s all over - and Sophie wins

Oh dear, I am at a loss. I just don’t know what to do with my evenings now Big Brother has ended!

I have really enjoyed this year’s BB - more so than the previous two years. I’m glad Sophie won, she is such a sweet girl and I think she has a great modeling career ahead of her. Watch out Jordan!

My favorite this year had to be David though. I adored his honesty, his lust for life, and the way he thought he could make any bad situation better by making a brew and some beans on toast! I would have loved for him to of won, but Sophie did it for the glamour girls!

Roderigo was another of my favs this year; he was such a great housemate to watch - especially when he lost his temper. It just got funnier every time. I loved his morals and respect for BB too, bless him, I hope he does well and remains with us in the UK. After all, as her majesty herself said, we need more young people in the UK like Rodders!

Bea was certainly a housemate to remember. There are some I have already forgotten but, all in all, this was a great 10th year with great housemates too. I can’t believe that next year will be the last of BB - I am devastated! I don’t want it to end, EVER!

Following the announcement, I was asked to take part in several TV news interviews. I said I hoped another channel would buy BB so it can continue. If they came up with some new ideas and formats, I think it could regain its lost viewers. A great idea would be to have the audition process filmed, similar to X Factor, and the viewers got to vote IN the housemates - you heard it here first!

I hope to see you all again next year xxx

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread