You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 25 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 10/9/2009 11:57 (#34105)
Subject: Tuesday 25 August 2009

Fishy behaviour!

What’s going on with Sophie? She blatantly lied to Marcus on last night’s show when she said it wasn’t her idea to steal his can of lager. Then she had the cheek to slag him of to BB because he told her off about it!

I know Marcus is a hypocrite because he’s nicked before, but that was from the group’s goodies rather than someone’s personal stash stolen from their personal space. Look, I’m not saying you have to be perfect but she could have just taken it on the chin rather than throw her dummy out of the pram.

Things got worse for Sophie when she failed her part of the daily task, which involved housemates brushing their teeth with disgusting smelly stuff. Because she failed, the group lost out on having music played as a treat. Lisa was gutted and didn’t mind telling everyone as they all sat at the table for the results.

I felt a bit sorry for Sophie but at the same time I understand how Lisa felt. Those two weeks before the final is such a stressful time and being deprived of music can really get you down, especially as Lisa doesn’t drink. It sounds silly but it’s true.

Rodrigo and Charlie really had me puzzled last night. What on earth was all the secrecy about? Whispering under the covers and worried looks - surely that can’t all be because of a little smooch the night before?

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread