You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Wednesday 19 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:38 (#34020)
Subject: Wednesday 19 August 2009

Nomination time...

Usually, Tuesday shows can be pretty dull, but I loved Big Brother last night!

Siavash and Sophie decided not to nominate. Sophie's reason was simple - she couldn't possibly vote for any of her friends. Siavash actually did give two names for nomination with reasons but, at the end, said he wasn't going to nominate.

As a result, the first person Siavash spoke to, and the first person he touched when he left the Diary Room would become his nominations, unknown to him. Which meant Sophie and Bea got a vote each.

And Sophie's nominations were to be the first two housemates she mentioned, so Rodrigo and Bea got a vote each. I loved Big Brother's sly plan, so clever and very effective.

Then, Rodrigo and Charlie laid into Siavash for playing 'god' in the house. As much as I previously admired Siavash for doing what he believed in, I saw his actions in a completely different light when Rodrigo and Charlie put across their arguments. It's so true, why should everyone suffer because of Siavash's whims?

Bea never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday she went from housemate to housemate, either laying a guilt trip on them or else trying to manipulate them into not voting for her. I must say I'm shocked she nominated David and Lisa - they seem to have become her best buddies over the past week.

I thought Bea was an alpha female, a real gutsy, strong willed woman, until I saw her try to manoeuvre her way into everyone's good books, and blatantly lying to David when he asked her if she'd nominated him... YUK!

Speaking of yuk, Marcus told Rodrigo he was planning a night of 'how's your father' with none other than himself in the romantic setting of the back toilet. Then Rodrigo got Siavash and Sophie to go with him to open the door and intrude on Marcus's 'date'... A classic TV moment, even if I did feel like puking!

Bea, David and Marcus are all up this week.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread