You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Tuesday 11 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:26 (#34014)
Subject: Tuesday 11 August 2009

Troublesome Trio

In my eyes, Marcus, Halfwit and Siavash are complete idiots, with Marcus heading up the trio as the biggest wally off all! Due to their constant rule breaking all the housemates were punished, yet again, and Big Brother took all their luxury food away, replacing it with basic rations. If I was in that house, those three nincompoops would be getting a piece of my mind!

The house has been on basic rations for weeks now, and living like that can definitely affect your mood. I really feel for them.

I don't quite know what's happened to Halfwit, he's changed. I was shocked to hear him swear so much at Big Brother; it's not like him and didn't suit him at all.That said, there was no need for Bea to be quite so brutal with him. I think the other housemates are blinded by Bea's vocabulary, but she's a total b*tch who believes she's more intelligent than everyone around her, and she hides her b*tchiness by being patronising to the others, like she did last night with Halfwit.

As for Marcus, he's morphed into a swearing, spitting, ignorant Neanderthal with no regard for his fellow housemates. I was starting to like him a bit, but last night reminded me how much I disliked him in the first place.

Siavash did at least say sorry to the other housemates. But they can't eat apologies, can they mate?

I love Rodrigo for telling the troublesome trio that he thought they should feel remorseful. Too right they should! Even poor Dogface had a word with Marcus. Cue pathetic excuse... He rebelled because he's 'too intelligent' for BB's game. Hmm... More like too ignorant, Marcus.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread