You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Monday 10 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 30/8/2009 19:24 (#34013)
Subject: Monday 10 August 2009

What was her name?

Someone was evicted on Friday, but I can't remember her name. Oh yes, that's right, it was Hira. Bless her, such a sweet girl who was simply not cut out to last long in the Big Brother house.

A few day's ago, the housemates had a Mad Hatters Tea Party, where they were also given booze and fags. Marcus took it upon himself to take a packet of cigarettes and hide them under his bed. Dogface discovered his dirty little secret and asked some of the other housemates if she should confront him, which she did. Marcus obviously had a guilty conscience because, instead of being a man about it, he tried to deflect the heat from himself by having a rant at Bea and Halfwit about their shocked reaction on hearing the news. What a complete woose!

It's funny how things always seem to kick off in the house just before nomination day. It was just the same in my year.

Bea is fast becoming the Lisa of old, plotting and manipulating her friends to nominate whoever she doesn't like, this week namely David and Lisa. She couldn't be more blatant about it if she tried. At the same time she has the audacity to slag off Lisa for doing something that Queen Bea is actually doing herself. She really riles me!

Charlie found the voice I didn't know he had last night. He told Halfwit just what he thought about him, and I have to say I agreed with him. Although I think his delivery really let him down, he's an emotional lad and I really could relate to him.

While Halfwit can calmly put his point across, Charlie is more like the spinning top that he had to become in the task earlier in the day. That doesn't mean he's not right.

Halfwit's obnoxious attitude that the public will never get rid of him is going to wear thin if he keeps throwing it in the housemates' faces. No one likes a show-off.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread