You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forum

Friday 7 August 2009
Moderators: Admin, Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Archive -> Aisleyne's BB10 Blog ArchiveMessage format

Aisleyne
Posted 17/8/2009 09:44 (#33930)
Subject: Friday 7 August 2009

Who stays? We decide

I was so pleased to see the group bond and have fun at the Mad Hatters Tea Party...

They needed a bit of a laugh after the task: pigs' eyeball tart for Lisa, pigtail, cartilage and bone tart for David, pieces of pig head tart for Halfwit, and wasabi tart for Bea.

Lisa and David's challenges were clearly the worst. David kept heaving through the ordeal, and Lisa had to eat not one, but FIVE eyeballs, which she said burst with liquid when she bit them. Pass the sick bucket please! But they get top marks from me for sticking with it.

When Siavash made an impromptu speech to spread the love, he started a trend, because soon enough everyone was at it! Then BB announced that they had passed this week's shopping task. Bless, what a happy house! It made a nice change.

I think Dogface is so cute when she's drunk. I adored watching her try to show Siavash and Marcus how to pick something up like a lady, using the bend and snap technique from Legally Blonde, all while she was completely p*ssed. She finished the demonstration by falling on the floor in hysterics... Too cute.

And Bea was clutching at straws... She went all self-aware, asking people if they thought she was a moanie housemate. Then she had a heart to heart with Marcus about how happy she felt, promising not to moan anymore. Call me a cynic, but that seems a bit too convenient to have a change of heart just before Friday's eviction.

Top of the page Bottom of the page
P__G
Posted 22/8/2009 16:26 (#33960 - in reply to #33930)
Subject: Re: Friday 7 August 2009

I have to say - I agree, I'm new to the site - fabulous site - thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread